Recent content by marcusthemoose

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. M

Yes! Your Prayers Have Been Answered! A Pair of NOS 26” Felt Circuit Tires with the Tags Still On Them

I have a pair of these I would sell if anyone else is looking?
  2. M

SOLD Parting Elgin Twin

all these parts gone?
  3. M

Bridgestone in the UK

Recently i bought this, and it arrived today- no idea how it got to the UK i imagine it was for the American market, however i may have been import here from new- its 1969/70 after some research on the headbadge. still has its glittery yellow seat on it headbadge paint is beat to heck...
  4. M

Found Columbia Thunderbolt in the UK!

so you are the one who bought it! i was watching that but couldnt be bothered to come into town to pick it up.
  5. M

looking for members my age?

17- 18 in september. not a patch on most of the young builders on here, but i'm up against it geographically.
  6. M

Monster Gravity Racer

is that a custom, or an off the shelf body? i really need one, but i can only really dream about it here in england. very very kool (yes with a 'k') much respect to you, or whoever built it
  7. M

3 British Finds - age estimate of Raleighs appreciated!

glad you got these english bikes, and managed to date them. i would say they are all about right, but that perhaps the quadrant equipped bike could be immeadiately post war, when we had the export drive on. anyway sweet finds
  8. M

London Calling...

you've got to be doing well if you can create bikes like that on this side of the ocean. keep flying the flag, hello from darrzett (dorset for those who don't get the accent).
  9. M

Hello from England

great work on the tank, glad to see more and more ratbikers from this side of the pond joining the ranks.
  10. M

hi from sunny england :)

good to see you've finally seen sense wayne and joined the likes of me, wazza and paul. happy biking. still loving the rolly. i'll tell you what you need for that- some white mk1 chopper pedals without reflectors. :lol:
  11. M

newbee from essex uk

welcome, fellow uk member. brat rods as they appear to have been named seem to be the most popular basis for lowriders over here, and another has joined the ranks. i built one and it rode ok, but as with yours the rust got at it! loving the paint by the way. mine equipped with 36 hole coaster...
  12. M

CWC Roadmaster

you lucky bugger! such a rarity in the uk, especially a skiptooth! i live in hope of finding something like that over here, but, like you think it is quite unlikely! there were some american military personell posted locally so you never know- why, the other day me and my dad found a pannier bag...
  13. M

Snagged a Cycle Truck

is there a parrot on here? isn't that pretty much what i said four days earlier? :roll:
  14. M

Couple sweet old ladies from Benton

they're pretty good. much better than modern shimano rubbish. they are old and english, and that therefore means that the built quality is good (in most cases). note how the chrome is still good as it is quality.
  15. M

Couple sweet old ladies from Benton

good haul. got youself a good back hub in the blue one! (not that i am biased or anything)
Back