Recent content by magicnc

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. magicnc

Gobble-Gobble VT build

Forgot the photos
  2. magicnc

Gobble-Gobble VT build

3. magicnc

Gobble-Gobble VT build

being a proud Hokie alumni, I wanted something to show my pride this football season. This old Miurray was sitting around my shop so I thought “why not?” Got Thompson grips for the bars and still waiting for Matt’s layback seat post but I think it’s going to be cool.
  4. magicnc

various sized heavy duty layback seatposts

Looking for a 13/16. Any left?
  5. magicnc

Fleet Liner?

Now it's going to be my ole Rat build
  6. magicnc

Fleet Liner?

Some more detailed pictures 231218 is the serial number MO R212 are marked on the bottom of the bottom bracket
  7. magicnc

Fleet Liner?

I believe the frame is most likely from the Murrey Fleet Line. The rat trap is probably off a spaceliner. The rear rack is definately a fleet Liner. The chain ring is a Westinghouse burner model. What a hodge podge. I just wanted it to build a shop themed bike and I love springers. Going...
  8. magicnc

Fleet Liner?

Which bike models had a rat trap springer and a tank? I know it's not a space liner or a fleet liner.
  9. magicnc

Aeroline klunker

Clean up and quick fun build. Painted tank and frame. Rides solid and complements my others
  10. magicnc

Fleet Liner?

Picked up this klunker today. Fleet Liner rear rack mounted backwards. Rat trap like a spaceliner but the rack is wrong. Neither were tank bikes and the tank looks like a aeroline or mercury.
  11. magicnc

Western Flyer?

That's the one.
  12. magicnc

Western Flyer?

its badged as a Murray. The chain guard says aero line. I picked it up cheap and the wheels are painted swap outs. I took the tank off and the red paint it on the inside also. I believe red may be original..
  13. magicnc

Western Flyer?

the bullnose chain guard looks to be a western flyer but the tank look add and the fenders looks like the stays are not aligned properly. Any ideas? Worth picking up?
  14. magicnc

Worksman/Firestone Super Cruiser mashup

thanks for all the help and inspriration from the Rat Rod community.
Back