Recent content by Lugisland

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Lugisland

Silver King Hex Tube build

Beautiful build!
  2. Lugisland

Naked & (Be) Afraid - Got a seat!

Beautiful! Love the fenders!
  3. Lugisland

Schwinn Trike conversion...Old and needy.

Nope, it's different...
  4. Lugisland

Schwinn Trike conversion...Old and needy.

A friend of mine just gave me a schwinn with what looks to be the same trike conversion. I'll go out and snap a few pictures.
  5. Lugisland

Detroit area club

We're in as long as we can get some cider and donuts :-)
  6. Lugisland

A LONG Day (cleaning out the shop)

I haven't seen the floor or top of my workbench in about 5 months... couple inches of snow here today, but the weather will break soon. Most of the stuff piled up are memories from when I cleaned out my parents house. I foresee a big garage sale in my future. I'd also like to install one of...
  7. Lugisland

Fork opinion

I think a tube fork wouldn't look as good... In my opinion, if your not jumping off tabletops that blade fork will take any street abuse you throw at it. Beautiful bike! :D
  8. Lugisland

Detroit area club

I live in Clay (Algonac) and would be interested in getting together for a ride. A rails to trails ride or stony creek would be nice, but I'd be more interested in a pub crawl or city cruise night. The problem around here where I live is that there aren't many trails or bike friendly roads...
  9. Lugisland

SPACE CHOPPER

Can't wait to see this one come together!
  10. Lugisland

Let's See Your Hounds

Goose is cool! LoL!
  11. Lugisland

Let's See Your Hounds

Here is my yellow labrador retriever River aka "River monster". He is 8 months old and about 80lbs.
  12. Lugisland

Broken Chain Blues

I usually run chrome KMC Z chains from the LBS on all of my builds. I think they run about $12. Never had a problem. :D
  13. Lugisland

Schwinn Hornet

+1 Nice middleweight '56 :-)
  14. Lugisland

Rat Rod bike in Hot Rod magazine

Flippin' top notch Peatbog!
  15. Lugisland

RRBBO #7 PRIZE POT

I'd love to get a set of those cards! Just sayin'... :-)
Back