Recent content by LowAndStretched

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. LowAndStretched

Show us your Banana Seat Bikes! MO NANNA MO BETTA

(cantilevered the nanner with a butter knife at the seatpost in order to make it not need a sissy bar - worked ok for about 4 rides before the butter knife bent) Steel Rat fink, wrapped with bandana duct tape.
  2. LowAndStretched

Genesis Onyx 29" Cruiser

I've ridden my Onyx frame Racing at the Velodrome Fakawi swamp riding Key Biscayne Mtn Bike Trails Hollywood Broadwalk - Metric Century (62 miles) To work (yuck) with panniers it's now my commuter bike... Below are 7 of 10 of the variations I've built up in the last two years. The only part...
  3. LowAndStretched

29 Genesis Onyx into single speed freewheel with no coaster brake ?

very late entry on this sorry - Velocity Chukkers come in 700c 48 spoke too.... Beefy bike polo rims...
  4. LowAndStretched

Build Off 9 Highlight Thread

sooooooooo great....
  5. LowAndStretched

I love this....
  6. LowAndStretched

so awesome can't wait to see it all together...
  7. LowAndStretched

Thanks for being a part of it!

a fun way to deal with budgets is to have an 'award'/nod to the 'least spent'/'True2RatStyle', and/or 'most mod'ed' etc.... could also have nods for 'best paint', 'most unique nanner', etc.... little shout outs coming from those within the build make for nice attaboys....
  8. LowAndStretched

MBBO#2 FINISHED BIKES THREAD! TIME IS UP!

Girly Man Muscle And some final mods that were done for Christmas ride... Added the Basket and Purple Lights and switched to moon cruiser bars... basket holds 12-pack of beer :) Man Look at the bikes in this Build Off! Amazing! I'm honored to be a part of this and see your...
  9. LowAndStretched

Girly Man Muscle [Muscle Bike Build-off]

Luke just saw this - you just want the final pic posted as a reply to that thread right?
  10. LowAndStretched

1935 Silver King

This 1935 Silver King is one of my Top 5 Bikes of 2013 Selections... Say it out loud.... "Nineteen F-ing Thirty Five"! Awesome....
  11. LowAndStretched

stretch/chopper hybrid for Special Lady Friend

weird but kinda cool - triple tree was like this when I bought the frame and front for $50 from Big John in WPB while reading freak bike nation halloween chopper ride.... with tree like that it made sense to just put a smaller front on it, and I had these pink rims from building my daughters...
  12. LowAndStretched

1960's sears fleetwood chrome

this is how bad it was pretty much all over when I started:
  13. LowAndStretched

1960's sears fleetwood chrome

tore this baby completely apart and took Ms. 0000 on a date for about 10 hours of elbow grease... english 3 speed wannabe made by Sears in the 60's - sturmey archer 3 speed still works perfect - rides nice. makes you feel like a gentleman riding it, the way the posture is set up.... the...
  14. LowAndStretched

backin' black

onyx w/ a 700C 3 speed rear added, w/ Serfas XL gel seat and old de-plated twisted chrome bars painted black... half freak, half fast...
Back