Recent content by kypa

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. K

(MBBO#6 Class 2) Twist of Lemon

Congratulations for your bicycle. I have read almos the entire buiding process and i have no words. Perfecionist is what i think you are. Of course thank you to share all the process with us.
  2. K

My New Toy!

Beautifull bicycle but I think she need another seat. something like brooks or similar leather seat will look better.
  3. K

Making My Own Head Badges

Very intersting post. Nice works. I will read with more attention.
  4. K

"Jr Rat" "Done?"

Looks great. Nice little work je je
  5. K

Five Foot Two and Eyes of Blue Finished Pictures!

Re: Five Foot Two and Eyes of Blue nice job. good paint job Enjoy
  6. K

Panama Jack-Dismembered

nice transformation.
  7. K

MOROZ winter project

Beautifull. Nice color combination. I love that fork. Congratulations
  8. K

Cuyahoga Crusader

nice bicycle and nice idea to cover the plate. I know one very similar, if i find the picture i wil show you here, may you get an idea from it.
  9. K

Rat burrito

It steers normal, very carefull when turning ja ja ja. I only rided it 3 times during 10 minutes aprox.
  10. K

Rat burrito

Hello In this post i want to show you anothe bike the rat burrito. I'm new here, please don't think that i bad about me (i'm sorry i don't know how to say my things in english) This bike was build with parts I had in the workshop. I did't it in one day and only ride it one. Now this bicycle...
  11. K

Roland the rat bike (:

i love that fender. I wil follow your post. I want to see it finished
  12. K

Lemon STR

Hello I want to show you my last build. I finised it in july and is a type boartracker bicycle. It is an experiment because i like bikes low and long, but this time i want to build something more rideable. Where i live there is some uphills and whit a low and long is harder to rise the uphills...
  13. K

Hello

Hello I'm kypa ( my real name is Javier) from Spain (sorry about my english i wil try to improve it) I just loged in here and I just want to say hello. I like to made bicycles and of course chopper, cruiser. I learned by myself and I try to do the best I can. It's hard to me write in english...
Back