Recent content by klunker

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. K

KLUNKER DISCUSSION

cool! thanks! congrats Cashman!!!!
  2. K

KLUNKER DISCUSSION

any winner yet?
  3. K

Show us them cars!

why thank you!
  4. K

Show us them cars!

beautiful wagon!
  5. K

KLUNKER BUILD OFF RULES

thanks!!!
  6. K

Baby Blunker

i really love the looks of this bike!
  7. K

72 Typhoon..."Vlasic the Destroyer" new pics! 10/24

aha! got it worked out! thanks1
  8. K

"Vlasic the Destroyer"

here's the build thread.... http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=10678 1972 Schwinn Typhoon Arai drum brakes front and rear Schwinn 170mm cranks Shimano Eagle rear derailleur Shimano Thunderbird front derailleur motorcycle handlebars motorcycle brake levers factory headset and...
  9. K

KLUNKER BUILD OFF RULES

i've been trying to get my pics on there, but the forum is locked. somehow Tuga got his baby blunker on there at like 12:30pm today my time. what gives!?!?!?
  10. K

okay, something weird is going on.....i went to try and post my finished bike on the finished klunkers thread and it was locked. then i noticed the "baby blunkers" appeared and the thread wasn't locked. so, i tried to post, but by the time i got finished with my post and getting the links to...
  11. K

well, here are the pics anyway. hopefully someone will let me get them on the "finished klunkers" thread. my friend didn't get the handlebars done in time for me to get them on...actually, i still don't even have them. here's the build thread...
  12. K

aw heck!!!! i was going to upload my pics this morning, as i thought today was the deadline but the "finshed klunkers" forum is locked!!! i was out of town all last week because of my grandmother's passing and thanksgiving. so am i right in assuming that if the deadline is dec. 1st, that i...
  13. K

Baby Blunker :)

looks good and dare i say, like a true klunker!
  14. K

haven't checked in for a bit. i'm at a standstill waiting for my bottom bracket and shifters. haven't found the shifters i want just yet, so i may have to use something else for the time being.
  15. K

1970 Typhoon

so how weird is it that the 2 guys on this board that race flat track, are both building Typhoons in the klunker build off?
Back