Recent content by kingfish254

1. kingfish254

RRBBO16

I just did this little warm up build in a day and a half.
  2. kingfish254

RRBBO16

3. kingfish254

RAT / ROD MODEL KIT BASH CHALLENGE

Jimmy Jam is turning out good. I really dig that Retro Deluxe kit you got
  4. kingfish254

RRBBO16

@OddJob , You should name your build the PUNisher. :D :D :D
  5. kingfish254

RRBBO16

You wrapped up a typical RRB Build Off pretty well right there. We all thrive and feed of of the collective creativity that is displayed during the event. I feel that everyone that participates can't help but build something better than they would have in the vacuum of their own garage. I know...
  6. kingfish254

RRBBO16

I bet One Vote would come in dead last if you setup a single vote poll right now that had the choices of One Vote, Three Votes, or Unlimited Votes. Just my opinion and hunch. I also have the feeling of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"
  7. kingfish254

REDUCED Strato Flite Spaceliner Astro Flite Chrome Chainguard

$20 plus shipping Strato Flite Spaceliner Astro Flite Chrome Chainguard
  8. kingfish254

International shipping?

Any time that I have ever looked into it over the years, the prices always kill the deal.
  9. kingfish254

RRBBO16

Over the past few years you could vote for as many builds as you wanted to. Throughout this time, I have still voted by the old rules of just 3 votes. In my opinion forcing everyone to just have one vote is a bit too restrictive.
  10. kingfish254

RRBBO16

I plan to join the fun. Right now I have two different ideas. One is old with some new. The other is new with some old. We'll see how it shakes out come May.
  11. kingfish254

Anyone tried these "Thousand Heritage" helmets?

They lost me at "vegan leather"...Cool helmet, but I'm not looking to eat it. :D
  12. kingfish254

Blast from the (RRB) past

A little dose of Gaskill always does a body good!!!
  13. kingfish254

Rollfastback!

I don't believe I have ever seen that frame before. Sweet build! CONGRATS!
  14. kingfish254

Cheap Copper

Great classic muscle bike fun right there. Clean build. That fatty slick is awesome! BRAVO!