Recent content by kcjim78

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. K

Schwinn Cycle Truck

Sweat :D
  2. K

Electrolysis Season NOT PICKED UP

Holly Corrosion Vatman THE TOP PART OF THAT CENTER TUBE IS CRUSTY Yes Robin the nay sayers will start ,the will it remove my unwanted body hair comments. Vatman do you think it is some kinda fetish No Robin I think it is just plain old ignorance, the fear of trying something on your own...
  3. K

Vatman: Well Robin this looks like the end Robin : what do you mean Vatman ? Vatmam: Robin you can only do so much, people see what they want to see and believe what they want to believe. You see Robin If they are actually convinced that the best way to do something is with what you purchase and...
  4. K

pick's Gallery of Junk! Added a few more pics

Re: pick's Gallery of Junk! Sweet stuff!! I had a 50 Chevy Station wagon when I was young . Not as cool as your delvery but I would like to have it back. Step right UP Alive!! Alive!! and on the inside COOL creations and classic rides IT”S all real and on the inside.
  5. K

Re: Electrolysis Season Premiere TBA I had it in about 6 hours first round and the wiped it down with a copper coated scrub pad from the dollar store. I put it back in til morning, 9 hours and scurbed it agian. Then hosed it off.Total time scrubing - about 10 min. the first time and 15 the second
  6. K

Re: Electrolysis Season Premiere TBA WELL!! DO NOT ASK ME TO SELL IT TO YOU! WHEN YOU WANT TO BUILD YOUR SWISS CHEESE THEAMED BIKE :lol Really I just wanted to show this removes rust no matter how bad with very little effort. :)
  7. K

Re: Electrolysis Season Premiere TBA Well I have a lot going on at this time and I am not real fast at typing so… I pulled this out of the scrap pile Rusty rim Not rusty rim!! Any questions ?
  8. K

Re: Electrolysis Season Premiere TBA March it is :D
  9. K

Nick the Cycle Truck Fenders Done

Here is the front fender
  10. K

Re: Nick the Cycle Truck Need information Please Scary thought but yea too small Thanks Tin
  11. K

THANK you all

Warning I mean it Ok count the number of bikes you have right and have owned thru the years. Now if you continue to lurk and post here in 1 to 2 years time you may find that you now have more bikes in your possession at one time!! than you ever owned thru all the years. I currently have 20 or...
  12. K

Re: Nick the Cycle Truck Need information Please YES SEE YES
  13. K

Re: Nick the Cycle Truck Need information Please OOPS
  14. K

I bought this 43 Cycle truck from the Daughter of the original owner. I have been working on it in my spare time over the last few months. The bike is being completely striped with my electrolysis tank. The fenders rolled. I decided to dab in the art of perfecting imperfection. I am please...
  15. K

Re: Electrolysis Season Premiere TBA Season Premiere TBA Well welcome back! Ok I rolled the drum inside with about 2 inches of ice on top last week, knowing the weatherman was saying this weekend would be warm. All l I can say is Wow!!!!!! I do not have time to do the update now but stay...
Back