Recent content by Kahsyrbag

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. K

I built a monster, early 60s tank bike.

Antique keg style Hamm's beer can, and a 3000 lumen Cree U7 motorcycle light. Bright enough to be seen in daylight.
  2. K

Ebay, $200 to $250, brass and black, black and blue, all chrome, and all nice and old but still work nicely.
  3. K

I don't have anyone that could video me riding it, but here is a walk through of everything. Then realized I forgot to show the blinkers.
  4. K

Found something cool for only a buck, so I'm gonna add my 3000 lumen headlight, as an off road light for it. My project table is just a bit cluttered, light runs on 12v, and I have a plenty big enough one of those on the bike already, just gotta finish the edge
  5. K

I'll get one up as soon as I can, anything in particular you would like a video of on it?
  6. K

This monstrosity weighs 120 pounds, but I have a 48 tooth gear in the front, and a 16 tooth in the back, next upgrade needs to be a internal three speed hub, usually am going at 18mph on average. The bike is might be a J. C. Higgins Freightliner, early '60s, but nobody knows. Everything sits...
Back