Recent content by JW Desert Customs

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. JW Desert Customs

"GIRTH" 2015 JW Desert Customs Build. Fat Tire Beach Cruiser .

Thank you. I have a trike idea thats been in my head ever since I started this one. So maybe..... Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
  2. JW Desert Customs

Here you go. Thanks http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/hoosier-fat-tire-bike-build.95868/
  3. JW Desert Customs

Hoosier Fat Tire Bike build.

So this is how all this build got started. We were in Las Vegas for a NASCAR race. We took two of my 4" Fat tire bikes to ride around. A guy that was parked by us was talking smack to us. Telling us that he is bringing a bike with 8" wide tires next year. I was like "OK", " I'll see you next...
  4. JW Desert Customs

I finished this bicycle in November to take to the NASACR Race. Hope you all like it . Had a lot of fun with this build!! Harley Davidson Fat Boy motorcycle headlight converted to 9 volt LED lights Custom shift lever and Knob. Air Ride seat made out of an old Tractor seat and...
  5. JW Desert Customs

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

"GIRTH" 2015 JW Desert Customs Build out of Phoenix AZ.
  6. JW Desert Customs

"GIRTH" This is my 2015 NASCAR Fat Tire Bike

This is a Custom Fat Tire Bike I built this year. The tires are 33"x 20" and are mounted on 15"x 17" Weld Bead Lock rims. For those of you who are going to say it is hard to pedal, your wrong. The Sturmey Archer 5 speed hub and the low gearing make it very easy to cruz around. Headlight...
Back