Recent content by justride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. justride

A little help with this one

A friend picked this one up the other day, and I'm really not sure what it is. I was thinking Huffy, but the bracket on the seat stays is throwing me off.
  2. justride

War Boy

Liking the build. I have a question, though. How are you going to stop the cranks from spinning when the clutch is engaged?
  3. justride

MotoDromo Special II : New video! with ride...

This looks amazing! Are you bringing it to the show on Sunday?
  4. justride

(BO-X) RAMCHARGERS Drag Bike (Finished, last detailed pictures)

Nice tank that's not a tank. Great idea!
  5. justride

(BOTEN) "OUTLAW" ...Withdrawn from the build-off...

I love your builds, Luke. They are so inspirational, and nothing if not ambitious. I want to see Outlaw finished - and that insane fork - but you need to do it on your own schedule. I live in a pretty reasonable climate, where we can work almost year round, but if I had to work in the cold, I...
  6. justride

50 Shades of Blue AKA HellCamino

Just have to say, the back end of this build is about as good as it gets. Deep fenders with the 24" hookworm - perfect!
  7. justride

Help a brother out in North Carolina?

I did, king, but the closest bike shop is in Greensboro - about 40 minutes away...
  8. justride

Help a brother out in North Carolina?

Hey guys, I bought a bike on eBay the other day, and, well... I missed the part where they would not ship it. I'm trying to find someone in or near Madison/Greensboro North Carolina who could pick up a bike for me and drop it at a bike shop for shipping. The person that has it is incapable of...
  9. justride

Der Rote Baron - Felt Red Baron

Well done! Love those forks on that frame.
  10. justride

(BOTEN) "OUTLAW" ...Withdrawn from the build-off...

Watching intently. The fork looks great so far!
  11. justride

Man, I think the Nomads are the winner.
  12. justride

GYSOT! - Get You Some of That! - She's a Rider - heading to the Finished Bikes forum soon.

It does a great job of transferring heat, too. I have burns on my leg to prove it!..:arghh:
  13. justride

GYSOT! - Get You Some of That! - She's a Rider - heading to the Finished Bikes forum soon.

So, getting the go-fast parts installed was a little more involved than I thought. Installing the head and the carb was pretty uneventful. I was out of fuel, so I picked some up at the station, added some oil, and was ready to take it for a ride. I rolled her down the driveway, on to the...
  14. justride

Excellent tip. When I started swapping it out, I noticed that the cable was going to be way too short. Fortunately, the Sick Bike Parts throttle had a slot in it so I could give it a little more slack and it fit perfectly. The difference in quality between the two carbs is huge. I was all...
  15. justride

Man, you are taking this to an entirely different level! Loving the build!
Back