Recent content by junkiestone

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. junkiestone

Bike ID

Maybe it's just my phone but I can't see the pics. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  2. junkiestone

50’s Schwinn?

Looks like late 60's to me. Serial number should be on left rear dropout.
  3. junkiestone

1965 Slik Chik???

Nice! I wish I had gotten that rear slik... maybe later. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  4. junkiestone

1965 Slik Chik???

So I replaced the chain guard and the front sprocket, got a seat from Taiwan, added some fenders, re-laced the wheels with new spokes, new tires and a paint job and here she is. (Not my favorite driver, but it's the only car I could get this close to.)
  5. junkiestone

schwinn 1/2 inch pedal options....

I'm with Rusty and Phil... Block or bow pedals if it were my bike. [But it's not my bike] Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  6. junkiestone

Can Anyone Help Me I.D. This Bike?

It has GT tires on it... and I think they're stock. if that helps. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  7. junkiestone

IDK. Looks close.. but look how the top tube and down tube are both egg shaped. And they meet at the head tube. I'm at a loss... Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  8. junkiestone

It's pretty heavy. Could be aluminum, but I don't think so... Looks a lot like the Nirve but i,m not sure. There are two mounting tabs / holes for the chain guard. Never seen that before. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  9. junkiestone

Crank ID ????

Not sure if it'll help but I believe the "Arnold" name (AS&Co) went away in 1969. So that would make the cranks pre '69.
  10. junkiestone

I picked this thing up for free and thought it would be a good project. But I have no idea what it is. I cant find any numbers or labels on it anywhere. I'd like to find a chain guard for it but don't know what to search for.
  11. junkiestone

1965 Slik Chik???

I like it! How does it ride with that gearing? I'm considering swapping the front sprocket with a bigger one.
  12. junkiestone

1965 Slik Chik???

Just found these pics online. That sprocket and guard on a Pixie frame.
  13. junkiestone

1965 Slik Chik???

Could be. It's obviously been torn down and spray painted at some point.
  14. junkiestone

1965 Slik Chik???

How bout now?
  15. junkiestone

1965 Slik Chik???

Hmmm, Me neither; I just looked on my phone. I uploaded from drop box to my laptop and it shows on the computer. Thanks, I will try something else.
Back