Recent content by jd56

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. jd56

WANTED Rearsteer front crank assy

Good to know
  2. jd56

WANTED Huffy the wheel bike 68 model trying to find a front rim and tire. Where can I find these?

You're looking for a middleweight 26" front rim correct? Most single drop chrome lare 50s to late 60s rims were MO (Murray stamped). Not sure why there is mention of the number of spokes unless I missed something. In any case where are you located cause I may have one. Unless it's for a muscle...
  3. jd56

Bump. Ironically I just got a Pm from a member cictor909 that apparently is not a member. Pmd them back and git an error message that I can't pm them. Am i on probation or something Or it legit that this is not a member? Beware of scammers. Even here...disappointing. Help me out guys. I...
  4. jd56

REDUCED KINGFISH254 SALE THREAD - LOWERED PRICES and ADDED MORE STUFF

Let me know when you know. Looking for -rain gutter fenders -dropstands for 26 and 28" -long spring rideable seats -crossbar handle bars -20s early 30s rear racks - complete laced wood or metal clad rims -jeweled mens 4" pedals -4" mens pedals -20s to 30s toolbox tanks (that i can...
  5. jd56

REDUCED KINGFISH254 SALE THREAD - LOWERED PRICES and ADDED MORE STUFF

So I'm confused is the rear flat brace sold ?
  6. jd56

Withdrawn 1928 Shelby LINDY

As found. Still a project but, it won't take much to be the talk of the revival bike community. Ok enough of teasing you. This is VETTED Shelby Lindy serial number. Here's what you get. Frame set with correct crossbar handle bars and stem. Correct crank assembly with pedals. Correct 28" metal...
  7. jd56

Need this front crank eccentric hub assembly. Working on a 1939 Colson Rearsteer. If not the assembly then I need this left crank keeper nut. Can not be from an Iver Johnson 2 piece crank assembly. Those are larger than the Colson. 757-613-2334 is best or text.
  8. jd56

JD56 is back among you again

How much fo r your one of the 1st members you met a ttown
  9. jd56

SOLD Columbia Fire Arrow Project Pile

Just curious, befire you withdrew this listing what was the asking price?
  10. jd56

An awesome build. Glad my find went to a dedicated fabricator like yourself. If I had me way, the Blackbird would in my collection. Is it for sale by the way? "It's all about the tanklights "! I am still interested in the gender from female to crossbar conversion options to modify on a gender...
  11. jd56

Been away for a bit. Up to recently I have continued being a mid 60s Tanklight collector but, years ago I moved my efforts reviving 1920s 50s heavyweight American made bikes. I've been fortunate to find and make as close to all OG factory bikes. I don't do much rationing because I like all...
  12. jd56

Let's see your Cleveland Welding bicycles!

41 W/F badged Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  13. jd56

Stingrays Only! (Early scramblers and hurricanes too!)

You know I'm not sure. He's a few thousand miles away. He's only 2. But, its has been sold so we'll never know if he would fit. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  14. jd56

Stingrays Only! (Early scramblers and hurricanes too!)

My newest addition. And yes, that is the original seat. 1968 Run-A-Bout. Got it for my now 2 yr old grandson but, it might be a bit of a challenge for him. Too many controls. Might have to let it go...hmmmm Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  15. jd56

Colson Tandem

Have you got the front eccentric sprocket? Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Back