Recent content by JD Rebel

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. JD Rebel

PROJECT 83 HUTCH PRO RACER BMX (4/13)

Very cool bike! My 1st bike was a hand-me-down '83 Hutch (my birth year) which was unfortunately backed over by my dad's semi truck one night :( Always missed that thing... Back to the present, I am going this week to pick up a 1980? Norco spitfire looptail BMX. Closest thing I have been able...
  2. JD Rebel

Canadian Cruiser from Kingsville

Thanks Luke. I am actually in middle of reading one of your builds as we speak... Incredible amount of talent you have Sir... I am waiting for paint to dry on my son's BMX that we redid this weekend. So what better way to kill time than read up on some old builds for inspiration :)
  3. JD Rebel

Banana Spaceliner

Love the way that blue looks on the spaceliner. Good job
  4. JD Rebel

My Bob Brown and John Brain’s Illustration Project

Dude, very cool projects. I am a huge fan of John Brain and now as huge fan of your work as well. Great looking re-creations
  5. JD Rebel

SPIEZ Build 2016 #30/50

Beautiful bike. Looks like a nice riding machine
  6. JD Rebel

When a crazy idea becomes reality

Absolutely stunning work. Way to go
  7. JD Rebel

Big John

Very nice looking build. I love the patina paint job. Great work
  8. JD Rebel

Burrito

That is definitely one of a kind. Looks great
  9. JD Rebel

Old BMX?? Please help

That's what I was thinking my next move is...I'm not very web savvy, this is the only site I belong to. I don't even use facebook.lol Few buddies that have alot of BMX knowledge don't even know what it is... I'm just on the fence about chopping it up for a project, I don't want to destroy...
  10. JD Rebel

GT Pro Performer 26

I'm not a big guy by any means but have a few LARGE frame size friends who love to ride like they are still kids. One of them bought a big ripper29 and absolutely loves it. Only bike as an adult that he didn't have to mess with to make it fit him, good to go straight out of the box Sent from my...
  11. JD Rebel

Old BMX?? Please help

So I found this odd but cool looking BMX bike in the garbage but have never even heard of this brand. It is a Diablo-Z3 racing frame. Made in Canada. Had an old school plastic BMX seat when I found it... please guys, any info at all would be great. I can't even find any pictures of it anywhere...
  12. JD Rebel

I have been there, I did not know they hide all the cool stuff in the basement... Definitely good to know. Thanks :) Sent from my LG-K121 using Tapatalk
  13. JD Rebel

I'll have to look into that for sure. I'm new to the whole "classic" bicycles thing so I don't really have alot of info about shows and rides and such... You mentioned in your build thread about a vintage bike shop around us, where are you talking about? Sent from my LG-K121 using Tapatalk
  14. JD Rebel

I noticed that ad like a week ago. Looks like a nice clean bike for decent price Sent from my LG-K121 using Tapatalk
  15. JD Rebel

The Grocery Getter

My wife laughs when I have ideas like this build out loud..I have been thinking of grocery cart ideas for my trike build... Keep up the good work. Looks awesome so far [emoji106] Sent from my LG-K121 using Tapatalk
Back