2. idiotboy

Craigslist nightmares and dreams...

And looks like the front fender is on backwards
  3. idiotboy

Indian "Replica" Springer Fork.

not the greatest picture quality but cool [emoji41]
  4. idiotboy

Machine Age Victim's Award for Mechanical Excellence

I'm honored to have been considered, excellent choice though, thanks.and congrats to Mazda flyer
  5. idiotboy

Shelby hot rod

this one’s done, despite my terrible procrastination started with a frame, a pile of parts and a vision and ended up with a bike [emoji605]
  6. idiotboy

Shelby hot rod

I’m calling this finished, test rode it last night and the only issue is the quick release doesn’t tighten enough to keep the seat post from spinning, I’ll replace it with this titanium bolt from one of my old mountain bikes after I ride it around town tomorrow and take some pictures , , now I...
  7. idiotboy

Shelby hot rod

Thanks, it’s from a diamond frame huffy 3 speed, wouldn’t fit anymore when I put on the exercise bike sprocket. I cut it and painted it to fit this bike, pics soon...
  8. idiotboy

Shelby hot rod

Thanks Ian! Sorry I missed you guys in Noho, had to attend my nephews engagement party
  9. idiotboy

Shelby hot rod

And the final piece of the puzzle
  10. idiotboy

Shelby hot rod

Cleaned greased and adjusted the pedal bearings and painted the cages forgot I had this two legged kickstand in the pile hopefully it clears the tire and the crank. I also want to use some of this chain guard
  11. idiotboy

Swamp Thing

What he said
  12. idiotboy

Shelby hot rod

I guess I can do that next... used the same idea on my fire arrow a few build offs ago, start with a cartoonishly gigantic cruiser bar and cut the bent part off instant race bike bar , gotta have somewhere to sit and I found a pair of pointy valve caps in the clutter that is my cellar...
  13. idiotboy

Shelby hot rod

A bit of progress today, a week of drying time and the paint is almost hard enough to work on the bike, tapered bearing headset from pork chop Bmx one 10mm spacer and the steer tube is the right length I left the front fork thingy black on purpose for contrast a locking steer tube nut just...
  14. idiotboy

Shelby hot rod

There’s no brand name on the pedals but it looks like either an N or a Z on the bearing cap
  15. idiotboy

Shelby hot rod

Scored some pedals at the swap meet yesterday for ten bucks, not exactly what I was looking for but they’ll work then made up a cardboard template for my next part also got some primer and a coat of paint on it Saturday, gonna have to let it dry for a few days in this humidity