Recent content by GodHatesCleveland

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. G

Archie Klunker

Is there a prize for best name? If so, you've got my vote.
  2. G

Fun to ooooh and aaah

That's the used bike store for the Budget Bicycle Center in Madison, Wisconsin. I was in there a couple of weeks ago and took some pics because I didn't think my friends or family would believe it unless they saw it. And just like slacker said, this is only one of four stores they have on the...
  3. G

Another Cranbrook

Nice pin striping on the seat tube. Great looking color too.
  4. G

police confiscate fixeds

"No handbrakes....eliminates the need for upper body strength" That was priceless. And I needed the laugh, too. I've got no problem with a law requiring at least one brake. At least it will quiet the fixed-gear-uber-alles hipsters from arguing that a fixed gear bike can stop as well as a front...
  5. G

Blue Grass Special

Those factory bobbed fender look very nice. And that car rim inspired chain ring is pretty clever. I'd just throw on a pair of ape hangers, black grips, and a black seat with chrome springs and call it done. Maybe paint over the "blue" on the chain guard with the word "red" in matching text...
  6. G

Chop Chop!

It almost looks like you ran over somebody really, really short.
  7. G

Craigslist Ripoff Of The Day.

My memory isn't the best, but isn't that the guy who was trying to sell OCC chopper bikes on ebay for $1,500? If so, he's been called out in here twice. There can't be too many people with OCC chopper bikes and a purple microfiber couch. If it is the same guy, the question is (besides why would...
  8. G

I should charge admission to see...

Looks like someone skinned a Tribble.
  9. G

AMF...flip or strip?

Looks like an easy flip. After all, it says "Prestige"...
  10. G

Project unchained... does it belong in the dumpster?

See what kind of offers it gets in the classifieds here........
  11. G

anybody tell me what this is?

Hawthorne did a twin top tube like that on a men's model, but I really don't know much about the brand. Distinctive square cut outs on the chain ring...might be a clue.
  12. G

Cool Bike Helmets - Anyone have one?

I've got a monster noggin too, so the only helmet I've bought was the standard commuter style helmet which I could try on first at a bike store. Great functional design, and it makes me feel safe but kinda dorky... and doesn't really fit the style of a rat rod bike. I've been thinking about...
  13. G

painting

Many craft stores like Michael's carry it too.
  14. G

bicycles anonymous.

Gave away 2 for Christmas. That leaves 9 and a trike in a 1 bedroom apartment.
  15. G

POWDER COATING OVER CHROME RIMS?

It's not that tough, not even close. Bring your powder coated frame here and I'll show you.
Back