Recent content by El guapo

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. El guapo

Felt 1903 for sale shipping included

Shipping included
  2. El guapo

Felt 1903 for sale shipping included

nice 1903 felt. New tires. No scratches, no dents, great condition. $650 shipped to the 48 states Located in Santa Ana, CA
  3. El guapo

Rise from the shadows

Got my el guapo back from Kingfish just in time to take a photo
  4. El guapo

The Warriors

5. El guapo

One more rat

Thanks King
  6. El guapo

One more rat

Almost there
  7. El guapo

One more rat

This one is a work in progress but couldn't resist taking it for a spin, it actually rides smoother than I expected :D
  8. El guapo

Motorbike frame question

Maybe this is a dumb question, but how can I tell if a motorbike frame is 26" or 28" How should I measure Thanks
  9. El guapo

how bout traditional hot rod bikes?

How about this one
  10. El guapo

board track racer

I'm not 100 % sure about the frame but it has the looks of a Shelby airflow. The head badge says Eagle from Gamble stores, I'm sure some one here knows better, a lot of guys here are experts on prewar bicycles. The wheels are 26".
  11. El guapo

board track racer

Not yet, I'm still deciding if I want to paint it or leave it alone, the color and the pin striping look good.
  12. El guapo

board track racer

Thanks guys, I had fun building it and now I'm enjoying it. Hey Kingfish you did an awesome job on that Firewing, I really like it.
  13. El guapo

board track racer

Finally got some free time to finish one of my projects and took it for a test drive :D I adapted a skiptooth sproket on the hub so i could use some s2 wheels and I made those bars to get the board track racer look
  14. El guapo

New Felt in Louisiana.

Re: New Felt in Louisiana. Welcome, what's wrong with the hub? Look into the flip bars like on the board track racers, looks cool on the deep six, the half moon bars look cool too.
  15. El guapo

Felt Quick Brick Whitewalls

You can still find them, try motostrano.
Back