Recent content by Dr. Tankenstein

1. Dr. Tankenstein

Roadmaster

Definitely not a repop frame. For one, the rear dropouts are rear facing. Also,the chainstays have that beautiful curve to them, repops are straighter. Compare it to my repop (repops also have goofy chainguard brackets too) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Dr. Tankenstein

(Updated 03-02-21 photos) HUMUHUMU-NUKUNUKU-A-PUAA

That blue is [emoji91] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Dr. Tankenstein

Parting out rare 1936 Hawthorne Zep deluxe prewar

PM sent on the kickstand Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Dr. Tankenstein

Montgomery Ward Hawthorne parts and handlebars for sale/trade

PM sent on the saddle Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Dr. Tankenstein

What about YELLOW bikes?!

Loving this bike! Do you know the maker/model of those handlebars? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Dr. Tankenstein

Craigslist nightmares and dreams...

You’d think for $25K, he’d throw in the shipping, right? [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Dr. Tankenstein

Balloon tire fixie upgrade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Dr. Tankenstein

Chrome Board'm

Nice clean build, well done sir, well done! [emoji1363] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Dr. Tankenstein

Reject ball end grips for sale (still nice tho) $11 shipped

Sweet! Built-in patina! [emoji16] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Dr. Tankenstein

Punk brothers (pair of custom rigid mtbs)

I’m a big ‘earth tones’ fan, so the bronze, olive and the grey all appeal to me, in a matte finish of course! [emoji16] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Dr. Tankenstein

Veloraptor

I dig it! Why are you lowering the brake on the rear? Thought you were going with a band brake.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Dr. Tankenstein

TikTok, what?

You’re officially an ‘influencer’ hahahahaha! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Dr. Tankenstein

Off the Rails: 1969 Huffy Goblin

“I needed to ‘introduce’ a brake mounting hole to the fork” hahahahaha! Love this statement! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Dr. Tankenstein

1968 Columbia Rambler Deluxe

The famous John Brain posted these ads on FB regarding this bike. Looks like white grips and whitewalls are in my near future. Also gonna double check the serial number to be sure, these pics (and me) are from 1966, that would pretty cool Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Dr. Tankenstein

2000 Orange Heavy Duti

Bike looks awesome! Digging the orange on this frame. I love mine, these frames are ‘just right’ for me size wise. As mentioned, the welds are decent, the geometry works for the street, even light trails. Mine has become my ‘ready to go at anytime’ rider. I could see me building one or two...