Recent content by Dr. Tankenstein

1. Dr. Tankenstein

Diamondback mountain bike

I built it up over the course of a few years. Never really felt ‘right’ to me. So, I moved it on down the road. Learned a LOT by wrenching on it though, so in the end it was a good bike I think I have an old build thread on here called ‘Amsterback’ (was trying to combine the cruiser comfort of...
  2. Dr. Tankenstein

BO15 Emsbroek & Poesse Ratracer (pg4, more mockup pictures)

You can knock some of the gloss off the paint with fine steel wool (like 0000). Love this bike BTW, I can see putting many miles on it. Cheers! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Dr. Tankenstein

BO15 Freedom Rider

Cool and respectful build idea. I may have a headbadge if you need one. Hit me up on PM. Cheers, Rob Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Dr. Tankenstein

Diamondback mountain bike

Sold this one while back, but it started life as a late 90s Diamondback Outlook Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Dr. Tankenstein

BO15 Airman

Marty, Brilliant bike so far, LOVE the color scheme. I’m sure this will turn as awesome as your other bikes. Great to see you back on RRB! Cheers! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Dr. Tankenstein

BO15 Let the wrenching begin...

I like the black saddle with the blackwalls, black wheelset and crankset Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Dr. Tankenstein

BO15 SteamRoller - A churnin' urn of burnin' funk (HexTube+BilletWheels Distraction)

Go monochrome with the hexbar Add these tires, that Ruff pan you have... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Dr. Tankenstein

BO15 SteamRoller - A churnin' urn of burnin' funk (HexTube+BilletWheels Distraction)

I’ve got an idea, I’ll text you about it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Dr. Tankenstein

made in china

His Cressida was REALLY nice, basically a ore runner to the Lexus line Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Dr. Tankenstein

Repro 26” Schwinn style Springer - FOUND

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Dr. Tankenstein

12. Dr. Tankenstein

13. Dr. Tankenstein

Got this 1995ish repop. Pretty nice shape though, good chrome, straight $50 plus shipping Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Dr. Tankenstein

Heyho from Germany

Welcome aboard! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Dr. Tankenstein

BO15 BM-Xray complete!

Coolest bike on the block! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk