Recent content by Dizzle Problems

1. Dizzle Problems

I'll just keep adding here...

Was given a prewar Rollfast. Not sure what to do with it really
  2. Dizzle Problems

I did. Sold it to a really cool guy and his son, for the son. Fixed it up nice and ready to shred!
  3. Dizzle Problems

Thanks! I’m really stoked on it!!
  4. Dizzle Problems

A 2003 proline
  5. Dizzle Problems

Forgot to add a few things from this month here. Picked up these 3 the 3rd week I was off work from quarantine with aims to fix up and resell. But luckily got called back to work. Sold them as a package deal to a nice family that wanted a group project. Also this month, got to check off one...
  6. Dizzle Problems

Can someone tell me what Schwinn this is. Never seen one

Wow. Really nice find on the welterweight!! Never see those come up. Super cool
  7. Dizzle Problems

King Sting

Hey Robert, was that original paint on your King Sting? I’ve been trying to get info if any ever came in white. I know that the catalog options were black and frosty silver completes, and available in red and blue as frame only orders. But during the same time period, cruiser frames could be...
  8. Dizzle Problems

‘37 Schwinn BF Goodrich

Exactly. At 6’1”, I get the saddle where I want it, then sit on the bike with the bars a lil loose. Get em to where they’ll be comfy riding and there they stay. Also why I run solid aluminum seatposts.
  9. Dizzle Problems

Bikes on bridges

10. Dizzle Problems

yet another camelback

These are the tires I ran. Kenda I believe.
  11. Dizzle Problems

yet another camelback

I ran 1.75’s, with a pretty mellow tread. Could have maybe ran a 1.9 if it was street tread. At the time, I didn’t think about it much, the tires where already on the rims I used. I actually just sold the bike about 2 weeks back, or I’d do some measuring and trouble shootin.
  12. Dizzle Problems

Covid Junker

Awesome!! Got any pics? I had high hopes for that frame at one point! Be cool to see how it’s comin along
  13. Dizzle Problems

26” Pink wheel set

I have some pink 26” hoops. Not complete wheels, but I’d let them go cheap. Pm me if you’re interested
  14. Dizzle Problems

Grabbed this one for some of the parts. Tange fork, Dia Compe seatpost clamp, sugino bmx spider with suntour chainwheel, later stingray bars, Onza porcupine tires, and a 13/16 fluted Seatpost. it’s a bummer that these Taiwan made Schwinns have a shorter headtube. So the steerer on the fork is...
  15. Dizzle Problems

Bikes on bridges

The Mrs. and I got a nice ride in yesterday. Crossed a bridge and had to snap a pic of my MCS.