Recent content by Digdidit

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Digdidit

'The' Purple Nurple!

I like the shorter acrylic one. The wooden one is cool but just seems a bit long
  2. Digdidit

Miss Firebolt

What a beaut! Nice build man Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
  3. Digdidit

'The' Purple Nurple!

I like the shape of your new knob! Maybe just keep it simple like that and add the glitter flake inside Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
  4. Digdidit

Parts pile build

Haha!! I have a lot of free beer in my shed Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
  5. Digdidit

Sexy Beast the electric scooter

Here are a few more of the fork. It didn't come out as springy as I'd hoped but does have some movement and you can adjust the pressure in shocks to set ride height. It's a bmx rear triangle the main piece using the BB as the pivot point Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
  6. Digdidit

Sexy Beast the electric scooter

Been working on this project for a few months now. I finally made the big step into the electric world after wanting to for quite a while. This has been made to cruise round festivals but gets up to just over 20mph. Which feels quite fast being so low to the ground There is still plenty more...
  7. Digdidit

The Reese bike...

I love a good scrap build! Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
  8. Digdidit

Vertigo

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
  9. Digdidit

Vertigo

So it's been almost two years! The bike has done a couple festival seasons and been electrified. It's was a bit tricky but I managed to re use the yellow bulb that came in the old motorbike light. This is run off a moped battery inside the boom box. This thing is a proper little head...
  10. Digdidit

Spaceliner build

I also think it looks good without the fenders!
  11. Digdidit

Cycle Therapy

This looks like it's gonna be a ripper! Really like the brake details and them chunky looking tyres. Got motto bars on my "klunker" really sets off that beefy front end look
  12. Digdidit

SPIEZ Build 2016 #30/50

Brilliant little touch! Cracked me up. An amazing build sir
  13. Digdidit

Vertigo

@horsefarmer you read my mind! think it mainly snapped due to the twisting pressure of hard cranking, you could see it moving. I should of chilled out a bit but was having to much fun messing about on it. Seems real tough now with the new gusset.
  14. Digdidit

Vertigo

So the next day after a good sturdy fry up to help deal with last nights poison consumption (not all from last night haha!) I had an hour (that turned into two) to kill before I had plans to head out. So I got the BB back on the bike Even though it was only tacked when it snapped off...
  15. Digdidit

Vertigo

Thanks @LukeTheJoker I had a good little look through your intro and builds. I'll have to get some good photos of my fleet and stick them up there. Back to the matter in hand. Now the long weekend was apon us I wanted to turn this massive scooter into actual pedaling machine! So we start of...
Back