Recent content by ChoppeRon

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. ChoppeRon

Dyno Moto Glide *WITHDRAWN*

The "discs" are (in my theory) heat dissipators for the roller brakes
  2. ChoppeRon

Iverson Yellowbird...a Holy Grail!

:13: would like to hear the story on this, how you found it, previous owners history, if any, your plans...etc
  3. ChoppeRon

ChoppeRon's rides

Thanks!:)
  4. ChoppeRon

ChoppeRon's rides

Thank you.I got infected with these lines and angles a long time ago. A lot of obsessive, but not perfect work has been done. Yup, you nailed it! Apollo Mixte. It was the closest I could find to the angles I was looking for at the time. I have a few progress pics from '94-'98. Hope you are able...
  5. ChoppeRon

ChoppeRon's rides

Yes it is. 13-14 years ago. That rig requires a skillset that needs to be kept up.
  6. ChoppeRon

ChoppeRon's rides

My Spoiler. Kustom rockers, dual disc front brake,Harley risers with a sectioned clamp, laid back seat post, Brooks seat, Kustom sissy bar, old school trident, repop rack, 3spd wide Sturmey, old school shifter, larger than stock rear disc rotor. Hope y'all dig it.
  7. ChoppeRon

ChoppeRon's rides

Thanks guys. More to come. Been building for 24 years now, and have been waiting for a easier way to post pics on here.
  8. ChoppeRon

ChoppeRon's rides

Part of the update a few years ago was the led conversion of the old school rectangular headlights. Red and blue bulbs,and painted the inner chrome reflective shield with purple anodizing rattle can, and voila! Was told purple led's were nonexistent (to me at least) at the time.
  9. ChoppeRon

ChoppeRon's rides

Taken in '01-'02
  10. ChoppeRon

ChoppeRon's rides

I built this between '94-'98. Updated a few years ago.
  11. ChoppeRon

ChoppeRon's rides

There, that's better.
  12. ChoppeRon

ChoppeRon's rides

13. ChoppeRon

ChoppeRon's rides

Thank you Rat Rod for making this pic upload process MUCH easier. Hope to see many more member pics now.
  14. ChoppeRon

(MBBO4 Class 1) Super Slingshot

Lack of a metallurgical education aside, I think the memory would be pretty lengthy in something that thick. If that concerned though, zip ties are cheap. Love the build. Cheers.
  15. ChoppeRon

(MBBO#04 Class 2) PEDRO. (PEDRO GOT A NEW OWNER!)

you guys are hilarious!...Luke, love your creativity and imagination!
Back