Recent content by ChimeraCycle

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. ChimeraCycle

Westfield what?

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
  2. ChimeraCycle

Westfield what?

Triple step rims. Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
  3. ChimeraCycle

Westfield what?

Wishbone style seat stay congif. Pic does not show it well. Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
  4. ChimeraCycle

Westfield what?

I'm at a loss on this one. No headbadge. Horizontal badge holes. Coffin skiptooth chaining leads me to believe Westfield. New departure model D. Deco stem. Thanks folks. I've been away for like 6 weeks, and this place is all different! Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
  5. ChimeraCycle

79 SCHWINN SPITFIRE

Can't beat those rims. Congrats. Lotsa hot bits. Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
  6. ChimeraCycle

(MBBO#05 Class 2) ★★★ ¡ʇdᴉɹɔs ǝɥʇ dᴉlℲ ★★★ (SOLD to finance exciting new venture!)

We did see a nos muscle bike canopy pop up on here not that long ago. Was it @CRASH that had one? A lukeified x-thick version would be sweet. Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
  7. ChimeraCycle

hand lever coaster brake?

Marry a three speed hub to a coaster, so you can use the 3 speed chain / arm to somehow actuate the brake from the inside? Or a custom rod? At least you'd have access to the inside of the hub.... using just the coaster arm, you'd need a return spring or something. I feel like this is one for...
  8. ChimeraCycle

SHIFTERS , NANNER , GRIPS , ETC...

Thanks for sharing. Welcome to the fold. Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
  9. ChimeraCycle

SOLD B.F. Goodrich skiptooth parts added 11/24.

Yall are suckers! Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
  10. ChimeraCycle

Free bikes

I like to start with dawn & water & a soft brush. You know it's been wet before, so don't be afraid to soak it. I like to wrap the wet seat in an old tube as it dries to bring the bottom edges down. Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
  11. ChimeraCycle

74 SubUrban with mystery rack

Front panier rack. Nylon touring bag likely fits there. Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
  12. ChimeraCycle

The true benefit of cig smoking by others

I got one. Rides like a trek 830 or similar. Decent. Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
  13. ChimeraCycle

Give me a good home

Not likely Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
  14. ChimeraCycle

Give me a good home

Huffy 20" muscle bike Like $100 +- shipping? Offers Trades I like everything from smalls to project frames, toc, vtg mtb, cruiser stuff. Sweet bare rims in 24 26 or 700. Anything bicycle related, print, art.. If you neeeeeed neeeeeed neeeeeeeeeed a bike for the build off, or this was...
  15. ChimeraCycle

66 Schwinn Frame W/ Later King Sting Style Fork

Yeah. Seems like the fork alone is worth the cost! Oh the things I'd do with that fork... Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
Back