Recent content by branflakes0909

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

Our first big run

love the springer on that last Sting Ray!
  2. B

30's Rollfast

here she is! skip-tooth chain. Rocket Ray light was, obviously, added at a later date
  3. B

30's Rollfast

ladies bike. no tank, not the original light and no rack. looked like someone had tried to touch up the original paint job way back in the day. still has the lock for the bike attached to it. i'll go talk to the guy w/ in the next few days and try to get a couple of pictures. although i'm sure...
  4. B

30's Rollfast

Found a guy that's selling a Rollfast from the 1930's. the only serial-ish number that i could find was "GBL" has the original fenders, handlebars, headbadge, and the reflector on the back is pretty awesome. Was just wondering if it would be worth paying $125 for the bike. Any response would...
  5. B

Newbie in Socal

i'll be riding with the Cyclone Coasters this weekend. There's a chance that you've seen me, if you've ever gone on a ride with them! haha
  6. B

Newbie in Socal

I grew up near Kansas City, Missouri. moved to Columbus, Ohio in 2008. moved here, June, of 2012
  7. B

Newbie in Socal

Thanks man! i'll definitely come say hi and meet some new people
  8. B

B.F. Goodrich Challenger Sabre

thank you both SO much for the information! it seems that the people in this forum are very helpful! thanks again
  9. B

Newbie in Socal

Hi everyone! Recently moved to Southern California from the midwest and loving it here! I've found that bicycling is the way I most often choose to travel. I'm slowly, but surely, learning about bicycles and the impact they can have. Such a fascinating hobby.. lifestyle.. whatever you wanna...
  10. B

B.F. Goodrich Challenger Sabre

Picked this up yesterday. Serial is MOU 11X7 460495. From what i read on the "murray project" it's probably a '62. i'm a newbie and any more information on this bike would be greatly appreciated. thank you!
Back