Recent content by bon

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. bon

SOLD 4 Rear Hubs

Pm sent Ray Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. bon

Price drop!!.. Old seats - glitter grips - other rusty goodies

Dibs on the leather saddle. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. bon

1950ish Monark Something King???

See the shroud, might be the year model there? Nice score, wish I could get one for my gf..
  4. bon

duo-flex roadmaster.. DUO-FLEXMASTER

Hi there kingfish, duoflexmaster is hybernating right now. I'm here in abu dhabi, working since December last year. I miss my bikes but I guess I need to work on my future here. Cant wait to come home, have my hands greased. :D I just bought a couple of parts here and another bike, an IJ...
  5. bon

duo-flex roadmaster.. DUO-FLEXMASTER

Hi there kingfish, duoflexmaster is hybernating right now. I'm here in abu dhabi, working since December last year. I miss my bikes but I guess I need to work on my future here. Cant wait to come home, have my hands greased. :D I just bought a couple of parts here and another bike, an IJ...
  6. bon

Winners Circle

Re: mystic schwinn is that real fog? nice picture with the bike. +1 :D
  7. bon

Rusty Racer...

wow that's nice patina. and that old look wrapping. :D :D
  8. bon

Rock Bottom- Ahhh SUMMER !!!

that bike blends nicely with the sand in the background. like it. :D
  9. bon

Just in time For Halloween

nice holloween bike. maybe try some pictures in the cemetery? :mrgreen:
  10. bon

CORVETTE....NOW WONDER WOMAN BIKE

turned out really nice, with your wife's personal touch! :D love the badge. the only thing needed now is the costumes. :D
  11. bon

my first headache Schwinn resto build..

hey jim, you're right man! lots a finger prints and bugs. :D i'll share to you guys a little secret.. i was in such a rush that i forgot the color of the tank. white is blue and blue is white. the front portion is white and the rear portion is blue. when i called Cherryboxx, he asked me, "how's...
  12. bon

J.C. Higgins Build "Dad's Street Rod Higgins" PART 1 DONE!!!

Re: J.C. Higgins Build "Dad's Street Rod Higgins" haha :D 2nd dibs on me? :D nice one
  13. bon

thanks man! :D Grips and seat has arrived, but my brother didn't yet open his boxes.. my hands are getting itchy. i hope i get them later.. :(
  14. bon

1950 Schwinn, odd color "distressed"

haven't tried salt water before but it might work. try to look for something aluminum and try it before trying it with that nice badge. :D
  15. bon

Sure man! bring them here! :D i will definitely consider painting them, i just have to replace the front wheel though, it has rust issues inside. :(
Back