Last Activity:
Jun 9, 2018

Share This Page

bikesnbuses

bikesnbuses was last seen:
Jun 9, 2018
    1. nomad-dyno
      nomad-dyno
      I have a comic book collection from the 1991 timeframe with Spiderman, X-Men, and Valiant series of Solar, Magnum Robot Fighter, and some miscellaneous Marvel and DC comics. Would you be interested in a trade deal? About 95% of the comics are near mint, in acid-free bags and boards. I'm interested in the white wall and black wall S-7 tires.

Thanks,
      Greg
    2. Stingrays4now
      Stingrays4now
      I like the Huffy Thunder road you have for sale. Would you take $200 shipped to 61704 zip code? You can ship to my work address if you think it will save a few dollars. Thanks and let me know.
    3. Flying Zombie
      Flying Zombie
      Hi there, Jeff. Im sort of a new member I guess, but live in Rhode Island and wanted to know if you rode very often? I dont know many people to get together and ride around with. Get back to me when you feel. I asked Brian the same, but I havent gotten a reply. Anyway, talk at you soon! -Jordan
    4. tanksalot
      tanksalot
      Jeff Im somewhat interested in the Columbia.. Im trying to find a way to have the bike picked up at some point by Bri . I tired to call you earlier call or PM when you can I hope all is well . Tom..
  • About

Wanted !! Cash waiting! For;
    ~Nos Torrington double butted spokes
    ~ Early 80s Torker cruiser parts and black/yellow MAX Uni seat cover!!$$

Signature

WANTED JC Higgins Batwing headlight GREEN/gold
    Old school 80s Alva and Zorlac skateboards / parts