bigharley

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Riding vintage bikes,cars, listening to vintage hifi radios, shooting pool. Ive been collecting,and tinkering on bikes since i was 7 years old. My Uncle took me to a thrift shop in Sacramento Ca and ive been hooked ever since! ive honestly owned more then 700 bikes in my life time, mostly Schwinn, but all sorts of bikes like lowriders,bmx, vintage cruisers, muscle bikes, road bikes. my oldest bike is a 1939 HP Snyder built Hawthorne Twin Bar or 5 bar as they are called. ive gotten to own a 1949 Black Phantom twice! once when i was younger and didnt know what it was and recently when i bought a mint condition repop.
I love all things bikes except fixies.(hate with passion) i love antiques in ggeneral so that helps. I would love to own a bike museum if i could. I also fix appliances to feed my bike habit lol!
Birthday
May 29, 1977 (Age: 46)
Occupation
Owner of Mr Beard's Appliance Repair

Signature

How do you know your addicted to bikes? When kids start askin ya you.." Man... How many bikes you got?" and you cant wipe the grin off your face because ya know you have one for everyday of the week.. yeah i got it that bad and I LOVE IT!

Followers

Back