bigharley was last seen:
May 25, 2019 at 12:03 AM
    1. antiquecycles
      antiquecycles
      Sounds good! Anytime...
      1. bigharley likes this.
    2. antiquecycles
      antiquecycles
      hey bigharley, I responded back to your reply to the want ad I posted (pre war rider wanted) but then I found out how to delete it. Not sure if my reply got to you but I didnt want to be rude.
      I appreciate the pic you sent, that is exactly what my friend was looking for! I found him one and he is in LA right now, picking it up. If youre ever in Riverside feel free to stop by and shoot the sh*t :)
      Kris 951 275-7488
      1. bigharley likes this.
      2. bigharley
        bigharley
        When i start driving sgain ill hit you up. All i ride is bikes at the moment. Lol
        Dec 17, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    May 29, 1977 (Age: 41)
    Owner of Mr Beard's Appliance Repair
    Riding vintage bikes,cars, listening to vintage hifi radios, shooting pool. Ive been collecting,and tinkering on bikes since i was 7 years old. My Uncle took me to a thrift shop in Sacramento Ca and ive been hooked ever since! ive honestly owned more then 700 bikes in my life time, mostly Schwinn, but all sorts of bikes like lowriders,bmx, vintage cruisers, muscle bikes, road bikes. my oldest bike is a 1939 HP Snyder built Hawthorne Twin Bar or 5 bar as they are called. ive gotten to own a 1949 Black Phantom twice! once when i was younger and didnt know what it was and recently when i bought a mint condition repop.
    I love all things bikes except fixies.(hate with passion) i love antiques in ggeneral so that helps. I would love to own a bike museum if i could. I also fix appliances to feed my bike habit lol!

Signature

How do you know your addicted to bikes? When kids start askin ya you.." Man... How many bikes you got?" and you cant wipe the grin off your face because ya know you have one for everyday of the week.. yeah i got it that bad and I LOVE IT!