Recent content by BackWoodCycle

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. BackWoodCycle

Local Hawaiian Shirt Competition

Goodmorning guys! Trying to get a leg up on one of my coworkers in our Hawaiian Shirt Photo contest at work! Major bragging rights are at stake here. If you wouldn't mind following the link to our company Facebook page and leaving a Like/Reaction under my photo that would be killer! Vote for #1...
  2. BackWoodCycle

SOLD NOS Delta Triple Lite

Nos Delta Triple Lite. New, never mounted. Red lens is in great shape, no breaks. Biggest wear is on the top edge due to rust. All light internals are there and in great shape. Hard to find. $125 shipped to lower 48 Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  3. BackWoodCycle

Cleaning the herd

Everything so far. Interested In anything? Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  4. BackWoodCycle

Cleaning the herd

If it is, it's not marked. I got it in a trade a while back so I don't know much about it Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  5. BackWoodCycle

Cleaning the herd

Been a while since I've posted here. So bear with me while I figure out the whole picture thing again. Cleaning out one of my spare parts units. More to come, this is just what I could pull out for now. Message me for a shipping quote. All prices are plus shipping unless otherwise stated. 1...
  6. BackWoodCycle

Needle in a Haystack... Prewar Schwinn Cycle Truck Basket

Like the title says lol. Been looking for one for years with no luck. I'm looking for a prewar basket, the type that wraps around the stem. Condition doesn't have to be pretty as the bike is pretty ratty. I've got cash or trade. Just looking for a lead. Thanks!
  7. BackWoodCycle

Elgin Toolbox Tank

Looking to buy an original Elgin Toolbox tank. I have an elgin cardinal that's missing the tank. Not looking for anything pristine as I would rather it match the patina of the bike. Preferably one with minor rust issues. I have cash or lots of things to trade. Old bike parts, advertising signs...
  8. BackWoodCycle

Mens Spaceliner Tank/parts

Hi all! Been a while since I've posted. Looking for a complete men's spaceliner tank. No cracks in headlight bezel preferred. I also need the little chrome cap that goes on the chainring. I've got cash or the possibility of an interesting trade. Thanks!
  9. BackWoodCycle

Barn Find

What part or Arkansas? I'm in Benton Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  10. BackWoodCycle

'37 Elfman Streamline Deluxe

Don't stay in one spot too long though on those fenders. Real easy to burn through.
  11. BackWoodCycle

Springer Fork

It must just be the picture distorting it. They're fine in person
  12. BackWoodCycle

Springer Fork

Just had my Schwinn Phantom frame repainted. Didn't have all the pieces of the front fork when I got it. Just the fork legs and all the chrome is shot. My question is can I buy a repop chrome springer fork and switch the legs on it? Here's a picture of the frame:
  13. BackWoodCycle

No Idea What This Is

I have a Royse Union Folding bike with the same crankset. Looks like a different frame though.
  14. BackWoodCycle

BB Size

Okay sweet thanks
  15. BackWoodCycle

BB Size

My LBS quoted me $100 for them to get me a new crank and put it in.. I think I'd rather just do it myself since the tool is only like $12
Back