Recent content by B + M

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

BO15 Stretch chopper bobber thingamajig

Thank you! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. B

This morning I started working on a springer fork. I have a long way to go but i have a majority of it tacked together. The upper tubes need to be trimmed to length still, a few more adjustments and then a lot of welding and clean up. Here a sneak peek. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. B

I really wish I could cover it for you but I’m slammed with work right now. Not even real sure when ill have time for my own build. If work slows down and you still need it done maybe we can make it happen. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. B

BO15 Cyrus the Virus

Really like the shape of that tank, looking forward to seeing the finished product. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. B

BO15 mad ratter or hack rat

I’m guessing they are from the side rails of a bed frame. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. B

Thanks! Not sure if this will be final tail light. If it is I think I will probably make some sort of housing for it. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. B

Slowly working on a sissy bar / fender support / tail lamp bracket. Still have some work to do but the main pieces are together. Went with square corners to flow with the handle bars. I need to cut a better radius in the fender then make some kind of bracket to tie sides of fender to sissy bar...
  8. B

9. B

Thanks! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. B

11. B

12. B

Thanks! Much appreciated! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  13. B

On the bike Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  14. B

All done! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  15. B

All sewn up and stretched onto pan. I made a bottom cover also and attached the whole cover to the pan with sheet metal screws, right down the center so they are hidden when seat is mounted. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Back