Recent content by azryder

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. A

Savages BC Arizona

Members in Phoenix, Tempe, Mesa, Chandler. Not looking to take over the world just looking to have a good time with some cool people. 8)
  2. A

tour de fat 10-6-12 Tempe, AZ.. who's going??

We had a blast and even got a friend very interested in the bike scene now. He had no idea it was that big! Made some new friends and yes let's plan some rides with this great weather we have!
  3. A

Nice rides wacko!! Can't wait for tomorrow! Hope to see you all there!
  4. A

Go to Boulders On Broadway on Saturday morning before the Tour de Fat to get fueled up for the big day! They are opening early for a breakfast buffet at 7:30am. If you're one of the 400 official Tour de Fat volunteers, meet your team there and ride up to the park together for volunteer check-in...
  5. A

LMK Slick im game unless something changes.
  6. A

SAN TAN BATHING SUIT BREWS CRUISE 9-2-2012

WHEN? : Sunday, September 2, 2012 (LABOR DAY WEEKEND) TIME? : We ride at 3:30 p.m. ROUTE? : Grimaldi’s in Scottsdale –> Zipps –> RnR –> The Saguaro Hotel Pool. COST? : $20 gets you a beer at each stop plus pizza at Grimaldi’s.. After the ride, join us at The Saguaro Hotel Pool where the...
  7. A

thats awesome.. yeah i've heard alot of people saying that the tempe stop has been growing the fastest.
  8. A

cool man!! well i live off mill and southern and might try to put something together to meet right there and everyone ride done to the park.
  9. A

now i just need to name it

THANKS EVERYONE!!
  10. A

LoL... :lol:
  11. A

Patrick from Pattybilt

I picked up one of your bikes about 2 months ago off of craigslist.. The bike is awesome!! Just had it reapinted. will post before and after pics..
  12. A

this will be my first year going. i heard its getting bigger every year.
  13. A

READY!!

it was built by pattybuilt.
  14. A

LoL
  15. A

pattybuilt frame... yeah man im still up in the air about seat. i do have a seat pan made to fit it. gets uncomfortable after awhile..lol
Back