Recent content by Ahab

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Ahab

1987 CW Z-750

actually someone was selling alot of those on ebay about 7 years ago nos in the box dirt cheap.
  2. Ahab

First monark and already stumped

i just recently picked up a monark spartan and some of the serial #'s are blurred. what i can read is 1H3***05 does this help on figuring a year? thanks!
  3. Ahab

ID a GT for me...

not a fueler, all mine didnt have that kind of brakeline support thingy. im putting my money on it being an interceptor.
  4. Ahab

Guardian?

yea that was it, where can i find info on those?
  5. Ahab

Guardian?

i was at the antique store the other day and saw this beat up old bike, so i started to check out the headbadge and i think it said guardian or something along those lines. i cant find any info on these, does anyone know about them?
  6. Ahab

central illinois here

welcome to the forums and build another bike chump
  7. Ahab

Knives

i mostly carry a sog but also like my kershaw
  8. Ahab

What size stem?

cool, thanks!
  9. Ahab

What size stem?

what size shafted stem fits into a 1 1/8 threaded fork? thanks
  10. Ahab

Western Flyer

i have this western flyer 24 in. that came with a tank (not the big ones) its about the size of the ones with the lights. does anyone know what the decals looked like that came on those? thanks
  11. Ahab

1 inch threadless forks

yea those are similar to the forks i have on there now but trying to go more tradional, plus my bike doesnt turn good with the tank in
  12. Ahab

1 inch threadless forks

who all sale 1 inch threadless forks besides ebay? thanks
  13. Ahab

Super Fat Tire Bikes

how did you offset the chain to clear the rear wheel, and what rear hub did you use?
Back