Recent content by 31 gallo

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 31 gallo

5 hp Tecumseh Engine a moped & a Safti Cycle bike Pre Build off Need Brains

i think the frame you have will be fine. i would recommend using the moped wheels for the braking power that they provide. a little fabrication will be needed to complete everything but overall i think that you have a good starting point. i have not used a tecumseh motor yet, i have just...
  2. 31 gallo

Drome racers

i had seen your first video of the race a while back and got really interested in it. but unfortunately no one out here in san antonio tx would do this type of thing. hopefully i can make it out to your race one day. good luck with all that.
  3. 31 gallo

backyard mess

i didnt get a pic of the making of the bottom bracket, but ill get pics of the end product. maiden voyage before sun down
  4. 31 gallo

Heart of Darkness.... Early Mockup 6-8

wish i had that in my mess.
  5. 31 gallo

backyard mess

today i felt inpatient and finished the seat and the bar risers. i rolled around on the street and the neighbors kept saying to motorize it. NO this is a pedal bike thats going to be heavy and big and awesome. dont know where the hinge is from but works fine. mountain bike rear shock for...
  6. 31 gallo

backyard mess

keep the ideas coming cause as of now i want to tear it off.
  7. 31 gallo

backyard mess

seat pan,with my friends graffiti all over it.i told him that he cursed it by doing that the tank that my fore mentioned friend talked me into making. i not to fond of them. and thinking of a way to incorporate this into the build.being it for the wife anyway. well friends i hope that...
  8. 31 gallo

backyard mess

a lot more now that i have all the time in the world.
  9. 31 gallo

backyard mess

yep i felt like everyone was laughing and pointing at me. lol. but its back to business.
  10. 31 gallo

backyard mess

I feel super stoooooopid. I thought the build off was over this month. After a look at at the rules for the exact date and where to load the pics, i saw that I have another two months to finish. Lol, I hope this was entertaining to some one. I was really stressing out about how I was going to...
  11. 31 gallo

backyard mess

I am running late but progress is inevitable. a few more pictures to look at . fabricating triple tree plates donor stem for the mess almost done with forks 20x4 wide forks 20x4
  12. 31 gallo

backyard mess

the mess that inspired the name using the concrete as a drawing board Not being use for it intended purpose. After the build in going to return it for manufactures defect. Electrical box cover source for sheet metal for the build. Poor little machine can't keep up. Chicago 100 flux...
  13. 31 gallo

backyard mess

https://scontent-a-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/v/t1.0-9/10271564_10201991843380918_4246260027659161476_n.jpg?oh=8029005735bdf53d962d018580550136&oe=54041BE2 20x4 selfmade front wheel to be used in the build...
  14. 31 gallo

Lowlife trike

Some wher out there, there is a front wheel like that, that ratchets just like a freewheel. I think the unicycle guys use it for there race unicycle setups. I'll look into it if you like. And wanted to say that is looking on paper definitely following this build
  15. 31 gallo

backyard mess

Dracothered I appreciate it.
Back