Recent content by 1 shot

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 1 shot

Year of this road master bike.

Bad .... Got me a nice rat project now. There is another one I can get, same place. Might end up going and getting that one too.
  2. 1 shot

Year of this road master bike.

Picked this up for free yesterday. Was wondering if anyone could help me narrow down the year.
  3. 1 shot

Pinstriping services.

Anybody looking to get some striping done? Whether it is rat rod inspired stripes or wanting to follow the original striping on a restore let me know. Free quotes. You can find me on facebook search 1shot Kustom Hot Rod Art. 1shot.
  4. 1 shot

Missing link bike build.

Also found out that the frame is very close to the old chain bike corp. bikes.
  5. 1 shot

Missing link bike build.

Will post pics in the next couple of days.
  6. 1 shot

Missing link bike build.

I'm running it close to the wire but dis assembly has started, and I'm working on getting everything in primer, have tires on order, still needing a chain guard and a luggage rack for the rear.
  7. 1 shot

Missing link bike build.

I like the double double bars too, I hadn't seen that before. It is going to need a new chain guard, the one that is on it is in pretty bad shape.
  8. 1 shot

Missing link bike build.

That is actually an idea I had, I don't know what I'm going to do on it yet, but I'm definitely going to fill in that area. 1shot
  9. 1 shot

Missing link bike build.

Everything has stopped on this for the build off haven't touched it yet.
  10. 1 shot

Build off 2015 question

Oh, this is gonna be fun. *rubs hands together*
  11. 1 shot

Build off 2015 question

Well sadly, I must say it is I, in the flesh. Lol
  12. 1 shot

Build off 2015 question

Alright sounds good, thanks allot for the responses. 1 shot
  13. 1 shot

Build off 2015 question

Lol ok, why can't he participate?
  14. 1 shot

Build off 2015 question

Is there anything wrong with a forum noob joining in on the build off? Is there a post count requirement? 1 shot
  15. 1 shot

Missing link bike build.

So all I have been able to find out about this bike is, it's an MBS brand, possibly manufactured in west Germany. Unfortunately there is next to no information to be found on MBS bikes. The tag is a foil tag, with no evidence that a metal tag was removed. So who knows, but I'm going to have fun...
Back