Peace Love and Choppers

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

The Money Shot

image_5.jpeg

The Official Before Shot

I found its cheaper to get another crank and entire headlight for the ring than it is to redo these. In time they will come

Last edited:
Great job, but be careful on the order of posting on the pics....the first pic in the thread is the one that will be used for the voting thread!!!

Please use this picture for the voting thread
John, just edit your first post and insert that picture first. Then follow with the 'what I started with' photo. Bike looks great! So glad you stayed with 'lean and mean'...!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Looks Mean :cool2:

Definitely outlaw. Don't forget to grimace when you ride. Nice clean build.

furyus

I have a spot picked out at home in Hollister that I will try to get some better pics with this weekend. Also the camera on my phone takes better shots than the ipad. I will put the best shot in the first post

Love this chopper! Looks tremendously fun to ride.

+Make sure you have the pic you want for voting at the very top of the first post. It should be the first pic but I don't think a mod would post a before pic.

+Make sure you have the pic you want for voting at the very top of the first post. It should be the first pic but I don't think a mod would post a before pic.

It is fun to ride and turns a lot of heads. I wish I had it done for the July 4th rally. Riding the Harley through it was cool but it just blended in. This would have gotten more attention

Thanks for the advice. In trying to edit on an ipad, in case anyone else has one, I learned you have to click on the picture in the post and have it take you to photobucket. Once there hit the back key button to return to your post and once you are there the edit button magically appears. I cant complain it was a free ipad given to me because I dont have a computer. I spend my spare money on bicycles, toy trains and my girlfriend. And not necessarily in that order.

That is one great looking chopper and it look really comfortable too.
Nice styling man!
Bravo!

Latest posts

Back