Build Off Bike Kool Kruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Going to try again this year need to stay focused and start on time.Here are some parts to be used.

066.JPG
069.JPG
070.JPG
071.JPG
072.JPG
074.JPG
075.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice bars slick where did you score them at . [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a nice bunch of parts .

Cool parts.
Photo tip: Select "Full Image" when you post your pics and they will show up better for viewers so they don't have to click to see the larger size.

Sent you a pm did you get it ?

sorry got crazy with button I got some parts painted.I had a friend carve the eyeball from wood then paint with wings for flying eye this will go on front fender.Chain guard will have lettering done on it in bit.
Insano cool.

sorry got crazy with button

Well that eyeball headlight is pretty cool. I've done the same thing with the new upload feature.

You can edit the extras out. If you hover your mouse around the bottom of the post you'll find an edit button. Then once you're in edit mode you should be able to delete the extra files at the bottom.

Or just let Luke fix it....:p

Super cool build!....:thumbsup:

Well that eyeball headlight is pretty cool. I've done the same thing with the new upload feature.

You can edit the extras out. If you hover your mouse around the bottom of the post you'll find an edit button. Then once you're in edit mode you should be able to delete the extra files at the bottom.

Or just let Luke fix it....:p

Super cool build!....:thumbsup:
Doh! :doh:

Fixed... :forum:

That eyeball light is awesome by the way!

Luke.

I want that Flying Eyeball.
Definitely a steal-worthy idea!!!!

Latest posts

Back