Warren

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't get any in-process images other than the bare frame and fork. Better overview images will have to wait for the weather to cooperate. As for now, here's a side view taken in tight quarters as well as some detail shots. Decided to go with the straight rear braces. Mostly because that's what I had and was anxious to get the bike ready for the road. Will look at possibly switching those to curved braces as time allows.

01_frameAndFork.jpg

02_sideFront.jpg

03_handlebarsSeat.jpg

04_handlebarsSeat2.jpg

05_seat.jpg

06_seatClampDetail.jpg

07_chainguard.jpg

08_chainguardReverse.jpg

09_dropoutDetail1.jpg

10_dropoutDetail2.jpg

Bike looks GREAT!!! Nice work!

Excellent engineering and execution dude, bravo!
Aside from the obvious awesomeness, I particularly like the pop of red on the backside and brace of the chainguard. Reminds me of a red brake calliper peeking through a wheel of a car.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There is so much coolness going on with this bike! The colors are great, even the touch of red looks great. Nice professional looking photos too.

Bike looks GREAT!!! Nice work!

Excellent engineering and execution dude, bravo!
Aside from the obvious awesomeness, I particularly like the pop of red on the backside and brace of the chainguard. Reminds me of a red brake calliper peeking through a wheel of a car.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Holy crap! That's a piece of art dude.

Nice work! Have you ridden it yet?

Luke.

There is so much coolness going on with this bike! The colors are great, even the touch of red looks great. Nice professional looking photos too.

Thanks for the compliments!

Luke, I took it for a ride when I first mocked it up but haven't had a chance since its been put back together. We've had some late winter snow. The roads are either snow covered or covered in the salt used to melt the snow. I like the way the final build seat looks but, I suspect it's going to require a little getting used to.

Wow , stunning ! the idea , the fabrication , the finish .. very clean and professional :41::rockout::113::praise:

Latest posts

Back