(MBBO Class II) Pro Street Queen

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ok I just double checked and I bought these wheels and tires september 3 and modded the Hawthorne to one inch on the fourth. My question on this one is just a quick can i get it in here? I do have a second question . If I modify a frame to accept a dragster fork without lifting the crank up into the unrideable zone is that class one or two? This one is going to have new aluminum added to truss the frame so I am thinking it is going to be class 2 but I have another I want to build as well.
1: Rear tire larger than the front. (wider or taller or both.)
2: Banana seat.
3: Ape hanger bars.
11350787_1018528071545746_6097214109120857511_n.jpg

Hey Joel!

It sounds like you will be adjusting the headtube angle by cutting and re-welding? If so, that is definitely Class 2.

The rules state:

Rule 4- There will be two classes for voting:

Class 1: SuperStock/Mild Custom, only minor frame changes are allowed (tidying the top of a seat pole, removing a brake bridge, that kind of thing.) but anything that bolts on, including forks, can be modified as much as you want.

Class 2: Super Modified, no holds barred, do what you want as long as it is ridable.

Rules are here if you want to double check anything:
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/mbbo-04-rules.94234/

Welcome to the build-off! Never seen anyone cut up a Silver King before... :13:

Luke.

Hey Joel!

It sounds like you will be adjusting the headtube angle by cutting and re-welding? If so, that is definitely Class 2.

The rules state:

Rule 4- There will be two classes for voting:

Class 1: SuperStock/Mild Custom, only minor frame changes are allowed (tidying the top of a seat pole, removing a brake bridge, that kind of thing.) but anything that bolts on, including forks, can be modified as much as you want.

Class 2: Super Modified, no holds barred, do what you want as long as it is ridable.

Rules are here if you want to double check anything:
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/mbbo-04-rules.94234/

Welcome to the build-off! Never seen anyone cut up a Silver King before... :13:

Luke.
ok here we go, these will not be bolt on mods. The first thing I did already was permanently alter the headtube to use a one inch threadless. I have another bike i want to double down with that is going to be cut and reattached is why I asked

ok here we go, these will not be bolt on mods. The first thing I did already was permanently alter the headtube to use a one inch threadless. I have another bike i want to double down with that is going to be cut and reattached is why I asked
Headtube changed to threadless is fine for Class 1, your other build would be Class 2.

Luke.

This thing is way out of the box for a muscle bike build. I enjoy some out of the box thinking....build on brother!!

Looking forward to that girder. I thought about doing something similar with my Girvin on starsNbars, but went another direction.

The pins in this girvin are all jacked. I am going to a fastener specialty store to see about grade 8 hardware to use. Making two of everything for this one so I can use the fork on another bike if it works for me.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Fastenal! That's what we got here...close too, like 4 blocks. Pic's man I'm dying to see this...

Carl.

Latest posts

Back