Classic Rat renamed TRAVELLER

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Luke. I could have shot the bottom one from the other side but the top one's composition, which I am starting to favor, worked better reversing the bikes perspective verses the building.

Sweet ride great caricature on that dirty south rat .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have always disliked it when people flip drop bars up like this - but for the first time, on this bike, I like it. It fits the bike somehow. Well done all around.

I have always disliked it when people flip drop bars up like this - but for the first time, on this bike, I like it. It fits the bike somehow. Well done all around.

I have always been the same way, but it works well with this build.
Congrats on a cool build. I think the first pic shows the bike better

That top pic for sure! Somehow, I think the perspective on the building helps those bars....! Haha! And, for the record; that rat-ification you did on that PVC battery holder is the single best creative, steampunky, ratillious piece in this whole build off. Left me totally rat-isfied. Well done all around!

That build-

-looks like a young man bought that bike in perfect condition, rode it for ten years, left it in a barn for twenty, found it, polished up the original patina, rediscovered the joys of riding on it again, decided to make it a rolling love story to the Bicycle Experience-and replaced his tires yesterday.

Love it. :inlove::inlove::inlove:

Love the bars like that, and the leather fenders just wow awesome build

Latest posts

Back