Artemus...Riding into the sunset.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fv2

Reaction score
index.php

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0009.JPG

IMG_0012.JPG

IMG_0017.JPG

IMG_0013.JPG
IMG_0012.JPG

Final pics, The top pic is the one for voting.
Just want to say thanks to everyone here for the encouragement,and support. I've seen some amazing builds happening here and feel like I've gotten to know some even more amazing people in the past few months. I can't wait to see what the future brings. Good luck to everyone in the voting

Attachments

• IMG_0021.JPG
    IMG_0021.JPG
    184.4 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_0004.JPG
    IMG_0004.JPG
    177.6 KB · Views: 5,107
Last edited by a moderator:
One bike disgused as another.
It weighs 55 LBS.
It looks like something a child designed, maybe that's why my wife always tells me I'm 4 ????
I've had several factory built trikes,and this is the only one that doesn't pull to the left. It goes straight and true.
Final pics as soon as I can scout out some locations.

It looks good! My bike build is basically a kids' bike in adult size so I can understand. Maybe it just makes you feel like a kid!!

Last edited:
View attachment 11688 View attachment 11689 View attachment 11687

View attachment 11686

One bike disgused as another.
It weighs 55 LBS.
It looks like something a child designed, maybe that's why my wife always tells me I'm 4 ????
I've had several factory built trikes,and this is the only one that doesn't pull to the left. It goes straight and true.
Final pics as soon as I can scout out some locations.
Love that effect you got on the wheels....rusty old wooded wagon wheels was my first thought! And your tire selection is spot on. Definitely a "big kids" bike! (aren't we all? ;) ) Looks great overall, really impressed. Maybe you can find a rusty merry-go-round or slide at a neglected playground for your photo opp? Nice work!

Cool bike looks like a CwC trike will get the job done for sure !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love that effect you got on the wheels....rusty old wooded wagon wheels was my first thought! And your tire selection is spot on. Definitely a "big kids" bike! (aren't we all? ;) ) Looks great overall, really impressed. Maybe you can find a rusty merry-go-round or slide at a neglected playground for your photo opp? Nice work!
Sadly and happily the city I live in started tearing down elementary schools the day after school ended, the playgrounds went with them....But they'll all be rebuilt.

Like I said it's way to cool.
I was just wondering if a nice old crate would look good on the back.Give it that old wagon look or pick up.
traditional-decorative-boxes.jpg

mEn2FL5aXzYgkeR2ZCB409Q.jpg
images
;)

Like I said it's way to cool.
I was just wondering if a nice old crate would look good on the back.Give it that old wagon look or pick up.
traditional-decorative-boxes.jpg

mEn2FL5aXzYgkeR2ZCB409Q.jpg
images
;)
I thought about that for going to get groceries,or maybe a camel back trunk.

I'm glad you like it, it's my first attempt at a build. Gonna try to push the envelope next year.

I thought about that for going to get groceries,or maybe a camel back trunk.

I'm glad you like it, it's my first attempt at a build. Gonna try to push the envelope next year.
Or good for a beer run.
You still have time,to find,and make doodads.
A headlight etc.
The bike makes me think instantly of the Model Ford-T

Or good for a beer run.
You still have time,to find,and make doodads.
A headlight etc.
The bike makes me think instantly of the Model Ford-T
I'll most likely put a box on back of some sort, I tried an old carbide lamp but it didn't look right to me.

I'll most likely put a box on back of some sort, I tried an old carbide lamp but it didn't look right to me.
Find a old round headlight and modifiy it.Dang I have so many here,could have sent you one.Not sure you would get it in time.

Find a old round headlight and modifiy it.Dang I have so many here,could have sent you one.Not sure you would get it in time.
You've probably right,but I'll keep you in mind. We'll see what I can do.

Cryptic is cool,just wasn't sure. Had an image of jigsaw in my head,so had to ask.

Latest posts

Back