Build Off Highlights

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jake is going with BOTH the boat steering wheel AND the apes on BLABBERMOUTH
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/boten-da-blabbermouth-jake-sensi.92115/page-13
5858d3f9b33ef79b34d46d0a0988ace0.jpg

Just try to remember how it felt to get a new bike when you where a kid. All of the votes and attaboys of the build-off can't even start to compare to that feeling.
Not only did @Chad T build his son a new bike, he involved him in building a cool one-off bike of his dreams!

Priceless! :41:
done9_zpswmo4slda.jpg~original

The General Lee

Definitely a highlight!!!!!

Last edited:
Just try to remember how it felt to get a new bike when you where a kid. All of the votes and attaboys of the build-off can't even start to compare to that feeling.
Not only did @Chad T build his son a new bike, he involved him in building a cool one-off bike of his dreams!

Priceless! :41:
done9_zpswmo4slda.jpg~original

The General Lee
That's got to be the best part of this build off , get the young kids in to our hobby and the hobby will live on forever , way to go Chad T you will have my vote just because of that

Thank you Mr Kemp...and TRM i'm really touched that you posted that. It's great that we all get to re-live that joy of a child by building the bike of each of our dreams. I didn't expect this bike to turn out like this but he kept telling me over and over his General Lee bike was going to be really cool.

This has been an incredible experience all around. You guys are the best. Thank you again.

One highlight for me was meeting some new folks and getting to know some of you better..it's been a blast. This thread is great too. Lots of things I totally missed.

+Kingfish you beat me to that one. I've never seen a bread loaf seat look so good!

Oh dear. Is there an "anti-highlights" thread? Build-off lowlights maybe?

Because...

karfer67 has revealed that he drinks...not just Old Milwaukee...but NON-ALCOHOLIC Old Milwaukee! :eek: All of the terrible flavor...none of the buzz.

be8e817a7e6acd5202644a4f3ca6760e.jpg

Relax, I'm poking fun. Still...might bring your own drinks to parties at Karfer's house... :D

nateyboy's HellCamino has got cool just dripping off it.

Love the deep fenders. The pinstripe's nice, too.

IMG_0805b.jpg

The stance, the apes, the overall chunkiness of it...

IMG_0864.jpg

And some really cool detail work leading to this shifter.

IMG_0909.jpg

Latest posts

Back