Delta - Black Phantom -Beehive

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Found some goodies at the Spokane Swamp Stomp Swap a Jc Higgins colorflow fork... Unfortunately someone cut the head tube and i dont know how to fix it so it will probably go up for sale soon. Chainguard says Black Phantom on it! [emoji122] and a Delta Rocket Ray with a broken lens... I'm sure everyone is having the same issues at all the swaps but "WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE PRICE OF BIKES!!!???" Everything is insanely priced now... Maybe just me...
12dfd908bbd8a774183899f0ddbea903.jpg

Found some goodies at the Spokane Swamp Stomp Swap a Jc Higgins colorflow fork... Unfortunately someone cut the head tube and i dont know how to fix it so it will probably go up for sale soon. Chainguard says Black Phantom on it! [emoji122] and a Delta Rocket Ray with a broken lens... I'm sure everyone is having the same issues at all the swaps but "WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE PRICE OF BIKES!!!???" Everything is insanely priced now... Maybe just me...
12dfd908bbd8a774183899f0ddbea903.jpg
Just offer what you can afford and keep on looking.:cool2:

Latest posts

Back