B0-X----- WEENIE WAGON -----B0-X

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Funkme

𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞.𝐧𝐮𝐭
Reaction score
I am going with the first idea I had for the WBO2015 aka Deliverence-(stand up and pedal) a 3 wheeled vending/cargo bicycle.
Ideas are still the same,but just a name change and have decide on what sort of cargo I will be transporting.
I will be building 2 at the same time.As I have been asked to build a Gelato Bike (sold).
The Weenie Wagon - will be built from scratch,and from junk I have laying around here.Hope to also make it a step back in time bicycle.

T_Bicycle_HotDog_Cart_(wear_to_use)_fixed.jpg

HOT%20DOG%20103.jpg

83075.jpg

Will keep it basic,either 26" or 28" rear with 20" front wheels.

Been waiting for this one Funk!

Luke.
Is this what you thought I would go with?
I had another bike all sorted out from 2014.Was saving it for this build.But Considering someone asked for me to build the Gelato bike(money in pocket).
I decided on this.
Well at least I have a bike to enter in the Winter build off or 2016.

Nice plan. I have a pair of old wheelchair wheels that are itching to go on something like this, and I have to confess that I had thought of going down this route for this build off. But I don't even know if I'll be doing anything for sure yet... we'll see.

Glen.

Do you think you can get a seat that looks like a Hot Dog Bun? :rofl:

I'll be watching too. Will the whole front end turn as one piece, or wheels turn separately?

Awesome vision! I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Nice plan. I have a pair of old wheelchair wheels that are itching to go on something like this, and I have to confess that I had thought of going down this route for this build off. But I don't even know if I'll be doing anything for sure yet... we'll see.

Glen.
I also have wheel chairs wheel.lol
I have to many wheels,and I think this is why I wanted to build one in the first place...
Interesting to see what you enter Glen

Make sure the brakes are up for the task!
weinermobile-crash.jpg

Have fun.:D
Crack up RM... Except here you would end up in some field or floating/sinking.
Have a cool idea for brakes.I hope.

Will start to dig out the parts,in a weeks time.
It's the start of the summer season here. So I will be flat out with work for a month.
Hope to start on simple things first if I can.
I want to have a go at doubling the width of the wheels,to make them wider.
Also as I have so many MTB rear wheels,I am thinking to set up your typical gear system,but with a suicide shifter,and either 3-5 gears.Unless I find a nice old sachs from Germany.
I recently lost all pics + ideas from my pc.
So will take time to scrounge for pics again.

Thanx gsc.
The indian is down at my local on show.
need to get pics before I bring it home.

From day one on RRB your builds have been fun to watch. Lately they have been down right scary on how well executed they have become!!! I have MAD respect for not only your skills and vision, but even more respect for your execution and the fun you bring to the table.

Thanx kingfish254,but I owe that to fellow builders like yourself and this site.
I have my work cut out for me with that elgin frame + forks,they are already winners.You sure you don't want to change your mind and go with the other bike.:grin:

Thanx kingfish254,but I owe that to fellow builders like yourself and this site.
I have my work cut out for me with that elgin frame + forks,they are already winners.You sure you don't want to change your mind and go with the other bike.:grin:
Have to admit I'm a fan,I followed this site for a while before I joined and have been amazed.

Latest posts

Back