SHOW US YOUR WORKSMAN BICYCLE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a M2600 I stripped, polished and cleared with rustoleum....problem is it started rusting under the clear...so I recently tore it down stripped the clear, and I am in the process of re-polishing....it will get 3 coats (sanding between coats) of European clear coat put on by a custom car painter buddy....

IMG_0463.JPG

IMG_0469.JPG

Was gonna go klunker-style like all the cool kids, but this configuration rides so well that I think i'll keep it. I'm 6' 3, so that's why its setup so tall. Bought the bike from rusty513 and threw a slowriderz lay back seatpost on it, and sanded down and polished some old 3-piece cranks from a mid-school schwinn prostock w/ DK Iron Cross pedals. Ape hangers came off an old girls murray (brown coke bottle grips on there now). New grips and seat are from ifitsfreeitsforme. Sorry for the potato quality garage door shot; cooler pics to come.
2015-02-13_08-50-27 by justinsummers, on Flickr

Non-potato quality shot as promised.
IMG_20150216_095304 by justinsummers, on Flickr

Last edited:
Later model INB frame, Akisu "Crown" fork stamped 1996, & forged "Ashtabula" fork stamped 1978, just back from media-blasting.

Nice looking clean frame. Wished they made 26" Ashtabula forks with that cross bridge gusset like the 20".. I see that the dropouts are different from my frame..

Latest posts

Back