SHOW US YOUR WORKSMAN BICYCLE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went back to check them both out and I have to say there a little bit diffirent.. The one on my TGR look more like a bowtie and Marks yellow INB is more of an arch shaped.. but they both have the little tab that hangs down for the fender bolt down..

I went back to check them both out and I have to say there a little bit diffirent.. The one on my TGR look more like a bowtie and Marks yellow INB is more of an arch shaped.. but they both have the little tab that hangs down for the fender bolt down..

Good eye... you're absolutely right!

Thos bars look way kool.!!!
Thanks, these are some narrower "flat track" type solid alloy bars I just picked up on eBay. They're only 30 inches wide with very little rise. I have a couple pairs of super wide 35 inch solid bars, but I thought these might go nicely on this one.

They looked pretty beat up when I got them but I hit them with a wire brush wheel on a cordless drill and they polished up real nice.

Last edited:
Thanks, these are some narrower "flat track" type solid alloy bars I just picked up on eBay. They're only 30 inches wide with very little rise. I have a couple pairs of super wide 35 inch solid bars, but I thought these might go nicely on this one.

They looked pretty beat up when I got them but I hit them with a wire brush wheel on a cordless drill and they polished up real nice.
Well I have to say those bars are out there (as in wide) and you did a killer job cleaning them up.. Can't wait to see this cruiser DONE.!!!

Well I have to say those bars are out there (as in wide) and you did a killer job cleaning them up.. Can't wait to see this cruiser DONE.!!!
Thanks, but it may be a while before I finish this one. I want to run front & rear drum brake wheels on it, preferably in alloy/stainless. So the search begins.

I hear you on that note..I want to finish my build "Left Koast Kruiser" and I'm also stuck on the wheel build part.. and from there is to send all my parts to get chromed.. $$$$$ Thats the part thats holding me back..

Good chrome is soooo expensive, but in the end, you got a chrome bike, which is exceptionally rad.... You get what you pay for, right?

So, uh, who's doing your chrome-work for you?
Haven't got to that point yet till I get all my parts gathered up for a one trip to the chrome shop. Well I live like 15min from the Tijuana Mexico boarder and theres a few shops down there. I'll just give it to one of my friends that goes down there to take care of it for me.. Not much of a fan of going to Tijuana and the funny thing is I used to live there but have no interest in going there for whatever reason..

Latest posts

Back