2014 Schwinn Super DX with motor

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is probably the world's first 2014 Schwinn super deluxe turned into e-bike? Since this model was produced a few, not that many people should have tried to modify I believe.

The main idea was to build an e-bike that does not look like one. I had to use minimum elec-wires and hid them under the beer bottle holder and attach worn out notebook bag as if I was carrying a normal bag. I also hid the lcd panel under the seat so people can not notice.

The main spec is 70 dollar ebike kit with 250 dollar 36v13Ah Li-ion battery. I had get rid of the BMX handlebar with w-shaped old classic one and changed that comfy seat with more sleek look specialized stock seat. And added a classic look head light.

Won't it be still nice cruising around beach with ebike holding a cold beer?

My next modification includes turning that cheap headlight with 12v bike lamp and possibly change that battery bag with some nice vintage leather bag.

Nice and stealthy, few people would realize what's really going on. Good to see a manufacturer finally bringing beer drinking and biking together in one package :p

Nice and stealthy, few people would realize what's really going on. Good to see a manufacturer finally bringing beer drinking and biking together in one package :p
Yeah finally..., schwinn must know what guys like most...

cool E bike would never have thought of hiding it like that congrats!!

Thanks, since it is my first attempt making an e bike it may look little sloppy but i am thinking about building another one for my father using Felt frame kit with Monark fork. I will let you guys know how it comes along. Happy ride!

Latest posts

Back