Mike Wolfe of American Pickers & FELT Bicycles create the "Red Wolfe" Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And...it's not even for sale at Antique Archeology. We stopped In Le Clair last Sat. On our way to Colorado an was surprised that they didn't have one.

No, this thread may never die because it is NEW. I don't like new stuff with Taiwan parts...I would never buy a bike like that and would never be caught riding one either. How embarrassing when so easily a real one can be built.
REAL RAT RODS are in a completely different category, and this faux bike (would like to see where all the parts were made) just doesn't do it for me. I(anyone) can build an original American framed RAT with good used American(german, british) parts for around $500 with new wheels and tires (where I never skimp.) AND, no one will have one like it! Sorry to be so harsh but........
All my rats put that thing to shame.... Just doesn't do it for my cranky old style.....rust never sleeps...:39:

Last edited:
Found one that had never been ridden.... Until today.
Loving it!

You haters can keep on hating:bigsmile:
IMG_20170319_134751608.jpg

They really should've done it with a faux patina in keeping with the show. I've been over Felt for a long time, only owning one for 6 months. I can build a heck of a bike for $750.00

Latest posts

Back