* * * The 8~Ball Tracker Slacker * * *

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The 8~Ball Tracker Slacker has hit the ROAD, hahaha . . . And YES. . . I'm not a " SLACKER " hahaha Its FINISHED !!!
I have been so Busy this year with everything going on, I thought I was going to be known as a " SLACKER " because I didn't think I was going to FINISH IT, but I did ! Thanks again for a GREAT Time, I just wish I could of been more active on the site, but guess what . . .
Their is always next year ~:bigboss:hahaha . . .

Hope ya like the Pictures ! May need some advice on which one to put in the gallery ! Thank-You in Advance :)

Lets ROLL with some Pics !

My version of a 1918 INDIAN Tracker, hahah . . .

Alright this is where I'll need some in put . . . Will my main Photo be this one ? ? ?

Or this one ? ? ? I need your help on this one, hahaha . . .

HEADLAMP . . . Had to make sure it still works :grin:

Yep it Works !

As "Kingfish" said, "Had to put a Cap in it " hahaha . . .

Love that Mascot, hahaha . . . Airbrushed her the same "Aged Patina" color as my headlamp !

Little "Rear-End" Shot ;) hahaha ...

IMG_0180_zps36f1ae0e.jpg

Oh yeah . . . Almost forgot to tell ya, DON'T forget to check out the Video :bigboss: A lot more interesting pictures, hahaha . . .

* * * The 8-Ball Tracker Slacker * * *

Last edited:
Very nice bike!

Fantastic,a great build,at least you finished yours.:thumbsup:
I like the pic with the bricks and the one with the bridge.;)

great work...love looking and finding all the little cool details....I like the door shot myself..with the bridge a close second, I think the bricks take away something from the color of the bike...

Awesome work, turned out very nice! I like the pic with the brick wall & the one with the bridge also.

Nice colors and a really cool bike you have there!

Frank
Good looking bike, and photos.
Very nice bike!
Beautiful and awesome details! :)
Very cool. Love the oil lantern headlight!

Thank-You Guys, Appreciate the compliments !!! At times it seemed like I was never going to finish though, hahaha . . . I didn't want to miss
out on getting to the end and not being able to participate in the final "Show", hahaha . . . I definitely would of been know as the "SLACKER" ! ~ :grin: ~

I loved the bike you did last year, and this one is another BA Made in Detroit bike! I like the pic in front of the wood door. The bike color and details stand out more.
very nice I like the theme. I love old Indian motorcycles. Go with the picture with the wooden door in the background.
Fantastic,a great build,at least you finished yours.:thumbsup:
I like the pic with the bricks and the one with the bridge.;)
great work...love looking and finding all the little cool details....I like the door shot myself..with the bridge a close second, I think the bricks take away something from the color of the bike...
Very nice work! I love the old Indians and your bike hit the style right between the eyes!

Good luck, Rg
Awesome work, turned out very nice! I like the pic with the brick wall & the one with the bridge also.
Great bike man. The door pic is my vote cuz it stands out more.

Appreciate Guys !!! I thought the SAME, the one in front of the "DOOR" shows-off a little more Detail than the one in front of the Bricks. The Bricks seems to take away from it :) I wasn't for sure, but after a little feedback . . . . I know now, hahaha . . . Thanks Guys !

I forgot to Load this one, but I still like the one in front of the Door !

Latest posts

Back