Phat Stormtrooper

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DUDE!! THAT THING IS CRAZY!! I SAW THE GHOST RIDER TOO. VERY COOL. 8) THE LED'S HAVE GIVEN ME A FEW IDEAS.
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.

STAY COOL DUDE!! VALLA CON DIOS... :mrgreen:

HOW AN I GET ONE? I WOULD EVEN TAKE IN ONE KIT FORM AND PAINT IT TO MY LIKINGS AS I AM A CUSTOM PAINTER BY TRADE. PLEASE LET ME KNOW, VERY VERY VERY NICE WAY COOL BIKE!

FERRARIKID

You obviously have some phat manufacturing skills. This bike is...extremely hard to put into words. Entertaining does come to mind. I keep looking at and finding more and more interesting points you've made.
Do you build parts for others? I was particularly interested in the triple clamps for your forks. I could use a set like those for one of my bikes.
Great work. What's on the drawing board??

Bryan

Wow, phenomenal work! I love it. You nailed the look. It's so clean and well thought out. The attention to detail is like nothing I have ever seen. I'm speechless.

With the best wishes for the new year 2012!!!

126639039.jpg

did you make that chain guard? if you did you should make a few more of those. there is like 2 companies making chain guards for stretched cruiser. i would rather have one of your chain guards then a dyno knock off. your bike is defiantly one of the baddest ever on this site.

SMUT PEDDLER said:
did you make that chain guard? if you did you should make a few more of those. there is like 2 companies making chain guards for stretched cruiser. i would rather have one of your chain guards then a dyno knock off. your bike is defiantly one of the baddest ever on this site.

Yeah, I made fenders and chainguard.
At first I created 3D-models:
121712515.jpg

Then cut shapes from penoflex:

121619887.jpg

And then made fenders and chaiguard, using fiberglass and resin:

124105998.jpg

Now I'm starting a new project, so I'm really sorry - I can't do chainguards for sale - no much time;(
But you can do it yourself - it's not difficult!)

That's funny. You said "its easy" :lol:

Now I have a few questions.

Is the tank part of the frame?
Did you build it?
Did you paint the bike yourself?
Did you also make the rims?
How much will it cost to ship it from russia to puerto rico? :mrgreen:

This bike and the swing monster bike are the most awesome builds I've seen. The level of knowledge required to make these pieces of art is astonishing. Amazed and my phone almost overloaded saving all these pictures!

axsepul said:
That's funny. You said "its easy" :lol:

Now I have a few questions.

Is the tank part of the frame?
Did you build it?
Did you paint the bike yourself?
Did you also make the rims?
How much will it cost to ship it from russia to puerto rico? :mrgreen:

This bike and the swing monster bike are the most awesome builds I've seen. The level of knowledge required to make these pieces of art is astonishing. Amazed and my phone almost overloaded saving all these pictures!

:)
When I said "it's easy", I mean "It's not difficult to create chainguard yourself" )))

Yes, the tank is the part of the frame.
No, I didn't, it's Phat Stretch Delux's frame, I bought it in Germany)
These rims you can also find in Germany - http://www.robsson.de/
About painting - you see, I'm a designer, not a painter. I can create anything in Photoshop or another graphic program, but I can't draw it in real life) So, here was the same situation - I've created design of every detail of this bike, found painters and then they painted frame, rims and frenders)

Thanks)

This is the nicest build ive ever seen!!! Your attention to detail is outstanding!!!! I wish I knew where to buy a set of those wheels in the USA 8) :mrgreen:

Hi everyone)
I have some news in my project)) Not global, but nice, I think)

1. New Seat.
132013213.jpg

The white one is better than black. More glamorous )

2. New bag. It was made in white-color leather specially for Stormtrooper to put in a battery for the light and some tools.
132472326.jpg

3. New headlight.
132505923.jpg

I bought it on ebay. It's nice, but yellow light is not from StarWars. So, I spent one evening with my soldering iron and now I've got...

4. Angel's eyes!
132505921.jpg

Tha't better, I think, isn't it?:)

True cosmic light!)))
132505922.jpg

Hi everyone)
I have some news in my project)) Not global, but nice, I think)

1. New Seat.
132013213.jpg

The white one is better than black. More glamorous )

2. New bag. It was made in white-color leather specially for Stormtrooper to put in a battery for the light and some tools.
132472326.jpg

3. New headlight.
132505923.jpg

I bought it on ebay. It's nice, but yellow light is not from StarWars. So, I spent one evening with my soldering iron and now I've got...

4. Angel's eyes!
132505921.jpg

Tha't better, I think, isn't it?:)

True cosmic light!)))
132505922.jpg
We love it !

Latest posts

Back