Purpa-Trator Detail pics P7 Ride Vid. P9

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did you have the decal custom made and its beautiful on all levels great work !
Thank you.
No, I handmade the decal with some weird Mylar film I found at the craft store. Wrote on it with markers and sealed it. I am bad about taking pics as I go.

Love Love Love It Man
Thanks man. We need to get em together for a ride sometime. I found those silver grips and lever covers for you but the covers are attached to some levers I kinda want to keep. Do you know how to get them off?

Just regular weinman schwinn levers with hunt wilde lever covers. Maybe I'll try some hot water. I'll try to remember to take a pic when I'm in the garage tomorrow.

Thin long flat head screwdriver and hair spray. Pry it up, spray, work it around, repeat deeper each time. That's how I work grips off as well.
I'll give it a go. I usually take grips off with an adjustable wrench.

Not too much pressure. You don't want to push the screwdriver through it. The screwdriver is a pry to give the hair spray room to work.
Thanks CRASH. I have time to try that right now.

I'm on it. You gonna make it over this week with the Jakester?

Thx bud! Can't wait to see that purple thing of yours in person!

Pick's soon to be Purple (or not) 66 Typhoon. Super close to early rays I think. Ill match it up with my 66 coppertone to see. dug up some parts you might like too Pick. And you can see some of my new projects too.

Latest posts

Back