Show me your marketing/promotional giveaway bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The only promotional bikes that come to mind seem to be for one of the following:

a)booze
b)cigs
c)soda
d)snacks

what do you have?

Here is a pepsi points bike:
pepsibike_zpsd6de0b8d.jpg

Pringles bike built from inspiration when I got my Pringles speaker in the mail. It inserts in a Pringles can and I have an I pod hooked up to it. Cool tunes while cruising around lake Harriet Not really a true promo bike but the Pringles speaker was a promo

I have a Amstel Light beach cruiser made by Sixthreezero. I bought it at a yard sale in New Hampshire in October. Its the only Amstel beer bike that I have seen. I was going to post photos but not smart enough to figure it out.

There were two of what I know - one was a Trek that was given as a freebie when you bought the special version of the VW Golf/Rabbit called simply "Trek" - the car came with a bike roof rack.
1997_volkswagen_golf_4dr-hatchback_trek_rq_oem_1_400.jpg

The second one was the "10.5 Mountain Bike" that you could win by collecting codes from 10.5 brand beer in the early 90' s.
rower-gorski-10-5-edycja-limitowana-32300331.jpg

Here's the Marlboro Unlimited I picked out of a guy's junk he wanted to get rid of. The seat looks like it came from an exercise bike and the pedals are not original either. Wheel bearings and BB bearings are all wobbly. I think it needs a little work. LOL
IMG_20190825_123533.jpg

There is a Heineken bike on my local craigslist. Waiting for the price to drop a little more.

Latest posts

Back